Epilogue

Merc Jakobs POV

It's been two years and she still hasn't woken up from her medically induced coma. We have been visiting her everyday. I missed her voice, her touch, her smile. I wanted her to hold me, to wipe away my tears again. The doctors believe that she will wake up soon. Zander had her moved to the royal pack house and the remaining pack members were moved to stay in cabins. I stayed in the palace with Zander and I would hold him and comfort him when he feels sad. I wish I could do more but I'm suffering just like him. 

I wished that our queen could be here with us. We were sitting next to her bed now and just telling her about our day. Zander's sitting on my lap and talking excitedly about how he won the tournament and I just watch with a small smile on my face. He looked absolutely gorgeous with a smile on his face.  I pulled him closer to me and placed a loving kiss on his neck that caused h to shiver in pleasure. I wanted to fuck him senseless and I just might if he keeps grinding on my dick like that. "Really?" I heard the raspy voice of Jenifer. I looked up from Zander's neck at Jenifer and saw her staring at us. I placed Zander on the chair gently and walked over to her in disbelief. She's awake. When I was close enough I touched her face and she leaned into my hand. 

"You're awake?" I whispered and she nodded her head with a weak smile on her face. I cried in happiness and pressed my lips against hers and she responded right away taking control. I missed her. We missed her. Zander ran up to her and placed his lips upon her as well with happy tears streaming down his face. We would finally be completed again. Our family would be together again. 

"Get me out of here." She said and I did just that.

                                                                       El fin.