Sexy Time

A/n: sorry this took so long.. I was making it was perfect 😋 & Thanks for 25k reads ❤️💋

Y/n's pov:
After Ari and I had our little time in the tub, she forced me out the bathroom. Ive been sitting on this bed in my robe waiting for her. I cleaned up the roses from the bed before laying down and scattered them on the floor. I also put the light up candles around the room. And lastly I put the chocolate on my bedside table. I was waiting on the bed when the bathroom door opened. Ari stepped out with a black lingerie set and black pumps. 

My mouth dropped. Ive seen Ari in lingerie before but for some reason, she looked extra sexy tonight. "Wow.." Was all I could say. "Sit here." She said pointing to a chair. I got up and walked to the chair. I sat down and looked at her. She started music then sat on my lap. She started giving me a lap dance. She turned into a whole stripper for me.

Once the song finished I picked her up and put her on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her lips. "Mhmm baby." She moaned as I moved to her neck. I started sucked on her neck leaving hickies. "Fuckk baby." She moaned. I smirked and sat up. "Strip for me babygirl." I said. She pushed me back onto the bed and got off. She stood in front of me and stripped slowly. "Baby... I was thinking..." She said getting on top of me. "About?" I asked.

"Can we use something I bought?" She asked. "Well what is it?" I asked. She got up and grabbed a dildo. "It vibrates too." She said smiling. "Sure babygirl we can use it but I bought a strap on..." I said. "We can do that too baby." She said. (A/n: Idk if everyones into that but I tried to include alot of things so others can be comfortable reading this)

"I wanna eat first." I said smirking. She hopped on the bed and laid back. "Come eat it sexy." She said opening her legs and playing with herself. I moved towards her and kissed her inner thigh.

I started flicking my tongue up and down slowly teasing her. "Fuckk babygirl." She moaned. I looked her into her eyes as I ate her out. She held onto my head while I ate.

"Ohh fuck dont stop." She moaned. I started to spell my full name out while eating her out. "holy fuck." She moaned. I started fingering her while she played with her boobs. "Mhmm fuck Im going to cum." She moaned closing her eyes. "Cum babe. I wanna taste you on my fingers." I said. I started pumping fast so she would cum. "FUCKKKKKKK!!" She yelled in a moaning tone. She came on my fingers. I pulled them out and licked them clean.

She smirked and got on top of me. She leaned down and kissed my breast sucking on my nipple.

She started fingering me while eating me out. "Oh fuckk Ari." I moaned. "Just like that babygirl." I moaned caressing my breast. I came on her face and fingers and she licked it all up.

I pulled her up to me and grabbed the dildo. I turned it on and slipped it in her causing her to gasp.

"Jesusss." She moaned as I moved it in and out. "Like that babygirl?" I asked. "Just like that. Keep it right there." She moaned. I kept going until she needed to cum. I took it out and started eating her out again.

"Ahhhhh!!" She moaned loudly while cumming. I kept eating not caring if she came. "Oooouu fuckkkkk keep eating my pussy baby. Make me cum again." She moaned. I smirked and continued eating her out.

*15 mins later*

She sat on my face while I ate her pussy. "FUCK DONT STOP." She moaned. She came on my face and I licked it all up. Her legs shook a bit since this was her 6th time cumming within the last 15 minutes.

Ari's pov:
I got off of her and she spread her legs. I got on top and started rocking my hips back and forth. Our moans filled the room. "Yes Ari keep going." She moaned. "Fuck it feels so good babygirl." I moaned. We both came again and was out of breath.

Y/n's pov:
I got up and put on the strap on. She laid back with her legs open. "Fuck me good baby." She said smirking. I got on the bed and slipped it in.

We kissed while I fucked her. The strapon gave vibrations to my kitty so we can both feel satisfied. "Oh my god, right there baby. Keep going." She moaned. We switched positions and she got on top. "Shittt babygirl." I moaned feeling the vibrations. "It feels so good baby." She moaned.

*hours pass*

I had Ari handcuffed to the bed while I fucked her. "Fuckkkkkk im cumming!!!" Ari yelled. I kept going until she came. I pulled out and took the strap on off. She laid there out of breath from cumming.

"Baby no more..." She said as I uncuffed her. "I wore you out babe?" I asked. "Yes." She said cuddling up next to me. "But baby we barely did anything." I said. She looked up at me like I was crazy. "Babe you just ate my pussy more than 15 times, had me cumming like crazy, fucked me with a strapon, fucked me with a dildo, and had me handcuffed to the bed... we didnt do anything?" She asked. "That's nothing." I said making her laugh.

"I just wanted to show you that I love you." I said. "And you indeed did show me that. Got my clit feeling sensitive as fuck." She said. "Thats the point of having sex all night long." I said smirking. "Honestly Im still hungry for your pussy but I'll give you a break until the morning." I said. "Hell no. My pussy is off limits for the next few days." She said. "You say that now.." I said. "Shut up." She said making me laugh.

"I love you babygirl." I said. "I love you to babe." She said. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

*morning*

I got up and looked at Ari who was still sleep. I hovered over her pussy and started eating her out again.

Ari's pov:
"Oooouu fuck." I moaned waking up. This girl doesnt stop. "Ahh fuck right there babygirl." I moaned pushing her face in deeper. "Im cumming." I moaned out arching my back. I came on her face and she licked it all up. She came up and kissed my lips. "Morning sexy." She said. "I said no pussy and you didnt listen." I said. "I had to eat it once more." She said smirking.

Y/n and I decided to relax all day. We watched movies, ate snacks, danced, took selfies and despite me saying no to sex, we ended up having sex MULTIPLE times.

I truly love this girl. She's going to be my wife. I dont care what anyone has to say about it. And one day we'll have children and be a happy family.