Her Breaking Point

A/n: AYEEE I hit 11k reads. Thank you for reading my book ❤️ Anywho's carrying on. 💋

Ari's pov:
A few days has passed and Im nearly DYING to feel her touch. I sat there taking a bubble bath. I closed my eyes and let my hand go to my kitty. I started rubbing trying to imagine it was her.

Y/n's pov:
I was on the bed of the hotel we were at. I walked towards the bathroom because I had to pee. I put my ear to towards the door. "Fuck." I heard Ari moan. Aww my baby is masturbating. I walked back to the bed and waited for Ari.

Ari's pov: *45 mins later*
I finally finished with my bath. I rinsed the bubbles off my body and got out. I dried off, added lotion then walked into the bedroom naked. "Babe put clothes on." Y/n said. "You act like you havent seen any of this." I said giggling. I grabbed panties and a shirt and put it on. "Yes you're correct but these few days have been hell for me." She said.

"How so?" I asked sitting on the bed with her. "Because I wanna eat and I cant." She said. "Girl order room service." I said grabbing the phone. "Ari.. I wanna EATTTT." She said looking at me. "OHHHHHHH. Welp im not going to break." I said putting the phone back. She looked at me like she was plotting something.

Y/n's pov:
I hovered over her and gave her some pecks then started kissing on her neck. "Babeee." She moaned. "What?" I asked. "St-stop." She said. I left a hickey on her neck then looked at her. "Really want me to stop?" I asked. "No..." She whispered. "Huh? What was that?" I asked.

Ari's pov:
She knows that kisses on my neck make me horny. Ughhh. I miss it too much. "I said...NO." I said. "So you're giving in?" She asked. "Yessss baby please. I need to feel your touch." I said begging. She smirked and helped me take my shirt off. As soon as it was off she attacked me with kisses. Kisses everywhere.

Y/n's pov:
  I smirked and leaned up. I kissed her lips and she deepened it by adding tongue. THANK GOD she broke. While kissing, I moved my hand towards her panties. She had a fucking waterfall down there. I mentally smirked to myself. I slid her panties to the side and began to rub her. "Mhmm baby." She moaned pulling away from the kiss. I slipped two fingers in causing her to moan.

*Skip sex scene*

A/n: Im just kidding🤣🤣 proceed reading

Ari's pov:
  She worked her way down to my chest showing some love to my breast. I was moaning like crazy. Im NEVER taking a week long bet again. She then made full eye contact with me while she licked her way down towards my panties nearly ripping them off my body.

She kissed my thigh teasing. "I swear to god y/n, right now is not the time to be fucking teasing me." I said getting frustrated. "Aye you lost the bet. I get to do whatever I want to do." She said. Ughhh she was right and I couldnt do anything about it. She got up and grabbed handcuffs from her bag. "You brought them?" I asked. "I knew you would break Ari." She said with a smirk. "Ughh." I said as she handcuffed my hands to the bed frame.

She got back in position and started eating as if she will never eat it again. "Ohh fuck." I moaned loudly tugging at the handcuffs. I wanted to touch her so fucking badly. Damn bet. She kept sucking and licking driving me insane. "Ahhh!!!" I moaned even louder as I came on her face. And to my surprise... she didnt stop.

After 5 mins of her eating and 4 cums later she stopped and smirked. She got up and walked over to her bag. "Baby what you getting?" I asked still breathing heavily. "Well since I knew you would break and I would win... I thought maybe I should bring our friend." She said holding up the vibrator.

She walked over to me. "Babeee please Im already(gco)" I started saying but she turned it on and held it up to my clit.

(A/n: Its one of those hand held vibrators. If you dont know what i mean, google it. Im not putting a picture of it🤣)

"Ohhh fu-fuck." I moaned closing my eyes. She slowly turned up the intensity of it. "Im gonna cum." I moaned loudly. She kept it there until I came. I was breathing extremely heavy.

(A/n: okay pause. Serious shit, the next part might be worded wrong. I have never wrote this in my book before SO if I word it wrong, My apologies.)

She set the vibrator aside and stripped. She got on top of me and lifted my right leg. (A/n: Scissoring) I moaned feeling her on mine. She moved her hips slowly against me causing moans to leave both our mouths. She's NEVER done this before and now she wants to pull this out when im fucking handcuffed to the bed. "Babyyy pleaseeee remove these handcuffs." I begged in a moaning tone.

She undid the handcuffs and I admittedly started touching on her and flipped us over. I was now on top and in control.

Y/n's pov:
Ari leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and deepened it with tongue. She pulled away biting my lip as she did. She then started kissing on my neck leaving hickies. She moved down my body until she hit her.

*hours pass*

"Fuckkkkkkk." Ari moaned as she came on my face again. I licked it all up and smirked. "Enough bae please. I can barely breathe." She said making me laugh. I laid next to her. "Okay okay... I'll stop." I said. She wrapped her leg around me and her arm as we cuddled. I looked at the time on my phone and seen it was 3am. I read a text from Taya that read "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! IM TRYING TO SLEEP🤣" I showed Ari and we started to laugh.

*after a shower*

We put clothes on and hopped in bed. We cuddled until we fell asleep.