~Chapter 9~

*author here*
^&^ hello..
^&^i"m realising this chapter early cause there is so many more until the next world and I want it to be done quick for this first world cause I already write for the second world..
^&^I might make it shorter..(._.).

Anyway here is chapter 9 enjoy..

...........................................................

"So 'lord' never expected to see you so soon...".

"................(I don't know what to say to that,..damm he must have been know me by my mask right..?(ಥ_ಥ)I should have change it..I'm so stupid ↁ_ↁ...)..".

"Since we meet now...how about staying longer...".A playful smile plaster on its face..

'A sweat drop on clayston forehead..

"....since its like this...can the 'king' keep it as a secret..?I still don't want other people to know about me..".

"Of course..i never want to revel it to other 'me' is enough...stay.".

"No..I have to leave now i still have something else to do..".

Standing up clayston then headed to the door but before he can open the door the 'king' grab his wrist and drag him away from the door..

"Let go...".

"I insist you stay...".the 'king' said with a more dominating tone..

"I said let go..". Clayston the step on his foot but the 'king' didn't even budge and still holding his wrist tightly..

"What the hell...let go you 'asshole'..".

The 'king' didn't respond and only drag clayston back to the sofa and place clayston on his lap..

"Word..babe...that kind of word is no good..you're still in school right..".the 'king' said with stern voice but not loud enough to hear outside the door only like a whisper..

"Who care..now let me go..and don't call me babe..I'm not som..".

"Yeah I know you a boy..sassy one..". The 'king' said while tightening his hold on clayston.

"Gerr...pervert ..".Clayston 'growl' at 'king'.

"Sussh..kitten,I won't do anything to you..(at least not yet..)..".

The 'king' let go of his wrist and clayston abruptly stand up and decide to sit back at the sofa he sitting earlier..

"....just for an hour,I still have class tomorrow..".

The 'king' then smile and clap its hand twice and the people from before enter the room,the guard staying at the door and the two people before one went sitting beside him the other goes back to its post back standing beside the 'king'..

"The one beside you is Benji Glen miller my trusted friend and here is Allan iyot graves my right hand aid..".the 'king'

Clayston notice that the way that person speak is different when he speak with him earlier..but clayston didn't care much why is that person tone change when its with other people..

"Boss..?..".

The other two look warily at their boss and look at clayston,.

"He is ally...treat him as you two has serve me..".

A moment silence,..the two still process what did they hear from their leader..

"If the boss say so!.what your name then 'bro'..".