~Chapter 4~

*Author here ( ^^)*
I hope you all enjoy reading my book,but I am bagging you all that had read my book please comment or vote (ಥ_ಥ)so I know that you like my book if not...I don't have the courage to continue writing this story...please (థฺˇ౪ˇథ).
..........................................................
______________________________________

Entering the school hallway,Louie goes straight for the headmaster office..

along the way,
An old female teacher came to Louie...
"Hello,I am one of the old teacher here so my I help you young man..?".

"Ah,yes..I am new student here so can you saw me the way to headmaster office that will be great.."a small smile curve on his face when he say that and the old female teacher return back the smile..

"Oh my you must be the new student that the headmaster had inform us that we receive so suddenly today,I will lead you to headmaster then,he has been waiting you..".
......................

In front of the headmaster office,

'Knock...knock'

"Come in".the voice from inside answer..

"You can enter now young man,I will be taking my leave..".

"Thank you..".

The old female teacher then take her leave, living Louie alone in front of the headmaster office..

"[Why am I so nervous all of sudden...].". in Louie mind..

Louie then enter the headmaster office....

Inside there is a man wearing black suit,black sunglasses,a watch on his right hand,two ear piercing on each side his ear, standing behind the headmaster, looking at the headmaster...the headmaster is not old man as Louie thought at all,all Louie can see is a handsome man wearing blue suite with white shirt inside a necktie,blonde hair reach to shoulder,a neclkle with a pattern that Louie don't know what it say,long eyebrows,Louie can see green eye that stare back to him and that man lips curve into smile when watching Louie inspecting him..but the man also inspecting Louie from the moment he enter..and 'smile'

"So you are the new student that I receive from urgent massage today,please take a sit...".

The 'headmaster' gesturing Louie to sit in the chair in front of the him....

"I am the headmaster of this school,you may call me the same as the student call me here....but I will more prepare if you call me Mason, Dylan mason is my name..

"Nice to meet you headmaster Mason, my name is Clayston Hart I will in your care headmaster.."

{Note*I will be using Clayston from here.}

Clayston then bow a little to the headmaster..
The headmaster 'raising an eyebrow 'at that..

"Well its nice to meet you to Clayston Hart, if I may ask mr.Hart...

"Clayston will do..".

"...Clayston then..,why did you choose this school from all out of the best school in this country there is more advance and more private school best on your profile that have I seen you can choose those then this one...".

"Then can I say...,I my self don't know about it, because when I enter this school it is not best on my choices and not entirely my decision headmaster, well I came here only for studying and learning what in school teach so I don't know why headmaster is suspicious about me, my I know the reason headmaster..?".

"What make you say that I think you are suspicious?".
While saying those the headmaster had a smile plaster on his face..

"Well I know that you are not the headmaster so....".
"..............................."a silence erupt the room.