~Coming soon~

*Author note*
[My second book is here..yay,anyway here is for
starter..]

This story revolve around Louie Nicholson,17 years good with all subject he learn,he also good with sport,have many friend and being loved by his family,all in all everything is good that is until his '18 birthday' his girlfriend broke up with him saying that she never like him from the start to end she also said that he is to good with everything and that make her feel she only exist on his shadow and no one look at her just him,she said that all of those attention should been her not him a boy and she is pretty they should look at her..after that Louie never go to school until he kill himself and meet with his system,system 0...

"...hey,watch were you touching..."
"I can touch you anywhere baby,because you are mine..."
"................*running away*....................."
"You can run baby but I will never let you escape from me.*smirk*...."

______________________________________

"..let go...you 'pervert'......"slapping 'the pervert' head away.
"Mmm....darling....you smell good..."
"mmng..let..g..o..ngh...help...someone get this..prevet...away..nn..from..me...."
".....Bang...*someone burst in*........"

*Hello,I hope that good for starter*nosebleed*..... ^&^ anyway I will be writing this soon or later..