Alison❤️Hayley

October 22,2007 5:00pm Hayley is riding her skateboard home from school.The song "Complicated"by Avril Lavigne plays in the background.She finally arrives home.She hops off her skateboard and enters the house.Her mom is watching tv.She appears to be distracted.Hayley goes up tin her room.She grabs her diary and writes in it.

"Dear Diary,

October 22,2007

The words "Awkward"and "Complicated don't  begin to describe what's going on in my life right now.A girl has a crush on me and I don't know where to turn to or what to do.If I tell my parents I'll be sent to a straight camp and I have no idea what to think about it!Maybe I should go a straight camp,I think I might tell Mackenzie about it

Hayley  puts her diary away.Hayley picks up her phone to dial Mackenzie's number.Then her mother Rebecca enters the room.

"Go away!"said Hayley

"I can't I'm your mother" said Rebecca

"What do you want?"asked Hayley moodily and standoffish.Rebecca sits down next to  Hayley.

"Hayley I'm your mother,you can come to me whenever you want an answer to something or you wanna talk about but can't go to your dad for"assured Rebecca.Hayley is at first hesitant and suspicious of her mother.After a few more moments of deciding whether or not to tell her mom what's going on between her and Alison she finally gives in and decides to tell her mother.

"You have to promise not to tell dad about this"Hayley lead in.

"I promise"agreed Rebecca.

"A girl likes me"said Hayley softly

"What?"asked Rebecca.

"A girl likes me"said Hayley slightly louder

"Who is this girl?"asked Rebecca calmly

"Mackenzie's cousin Alison"answered Hayley

"I don't know what to do,I don't know what to think"

"Hayley sweetie if you like this girl then go ahead but if you don't then let her know"advised Rebecca

"There's nothing wrong if you like this girl,you're perfectly normal".Hayley smiles.

"Thanks mom".The two hug

"I've been through the same situation when I was your age"revealed Rebecca.

"I'm not your dad,I'm not a close-minded,over-religious,backwards dick".They both laugh and hug again.Time passes and Hayley reflects and ponders on her mother's words.

November 16,2007(The Day Before Thanksgiving Break)

The bell rings and Alison is putting things in her locker.Then Hayley walks up to her.

"Hey Alison!"said Hayley excitedly

"Oh hey Hayley !"greeted back Alison

"What's up?"

"Listen Alison,I know you like me and..."Started Hayley.Before Hayley could finish her sentence Alison grabs her hand and they walk into the girls bathroom(Which is fortunately empty).

"What are you trying to do,turn us both into bigger outcast?!"whispered Alison

"Huh?"asked Hayley confused.

"Look out of all the members of our group,you and me and ignored the most which means we get picked on the least"explained Alison

"If people found out we have feelings for each other..."

"We'd both be crucified"finished Hayley.

"But that doesn't mean we can't date in secret"said Alison sexily.They both passionately kiss.This is the beginning of a relationship between Alison and Hayley.They go on date after date.They go from place to place.They seem extremely happy with each other and almost appear to be in love.The song "Teenagers"by My Chemical Romance plays in the background.The final place where they go for a secret date is the park.They sit on the park bench,Eskimo kiss and look lovingly in each other's eyes.A female jogger runs past them and she looks at them with complete contempt and disgust.

November 22,2007(Thanksgiving Day 2007) Hayley's bedroom

Hayley is in her bedroom writing in her diary.The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2007 is on tv.

"Dear Diary,

Thanksgiving Day

I'm finally in a relationship!I actually have a partner!Alison is the sweetest and coolest girl ever!I think I finally decided who I am!Too bad I can absolutely let anybody know about it,especially my dad.Anyway i asked dad if Alison could come spend Thanksgiving with us.(I just wanna spend more time with her!)