No matter how much he gets angry with her even without her knowledge, he can never forget she was the same person with whom he had shared a bond of friendship, for whom he had done some crazy things like distributing those pamphlets standing under sun, just to give her something from his own earning not from his Papa's money.

She must be sad, he was even sure she must be crying hiding from others trying to show her so called strong attitude!! He pressed his knuckles tightly dialing Anjali's number. Di surely must be there with Khushi!!

After puja, Khushi was coming back to her room having no interest to stay downstairs to talk to others. She was feeling so weak right now, her heart was feeling heavy. She was passing by Anita and Aarav's room, heard from inside.

"Will we never tell Khushi her own identity Aaravji?? Does not she deserve to know who is her father?? She has never asked, neither her mother nor us, but do you really think she has never thought of that man once??"

A single line of tears flew from Khushi's eyes. Has she ever remembered that man who carries the position of her biological father?? NO.. she never finds a single reason to remember that man who not only disown her mother but her too?? Who has never thought to find where they were, who has never come in search of them?? Does this type of men deserve to be remembered??

Wiping her tears, she barged inside Aarav and Anita's room,

Khushi- I don't want to know him Mumma..

Anita and Aarav turned around hearing Khushi's voice. Khushi- If I remember such a man, then it will a insult for Garima Mumma.. Do you wish that??

Anita's eyes got moist, Khushi came closer, sitting on bed beside Anita she hugged her- Even I don't remember Garima Mumma always too Mumma.. Because if I do so, it will be a insult for you!! It will put a question mark on your upbringing and I'm sure Garima Mumma never wishes that to happen.. (she cupped Anita's cheek.)

Anita kissed Khushi's palm lovingly, Khushi wiped her tears- You and Baba have never given me any reason to remember anyone, even if my Mumma had been here, she would have surely not loved me like you guys do. That's why..(she held both Aarav and Anita's hand) just forget that, your daughter is now grown up enough to face such things.. Ok??

Aarav kissed her forehead- We always know this, our daughter is a born fighter!!

Khushi was about to come out their room, Anjali reached there- Khushi, Where is your phone?? Chotey has been calling you since long, he wants to talk to you that why he called on my phone.. Talk to him.

Anjali left from there thrusting her phone in Khushi's hand, as someone called her.

Khushi stared at the phone once before saying- Bolo.. (Over phone to Arnav.)

Arnav- At least I called you, show some courtesy towards that. What does this mean "Bolo??"

He asked not understanding why does she always behaves so roughly with him even if he tries to kick off some good start from his side first. And her this nature, never takes too long to foul his mood.

By then she has reached in her room- Why did you call me today then??

It was not that she was unhappy with his calling, but the thing that hurt her ego was why he chose to call her on this particular date and that too for first time in these last few months. He has never thought of this so called courtesy then when he was behaving roughly and that too without any reason!! And when she gave him his own medicines, it pricked him??

Was not he sensible then, when he was hurting her??

Khushi continued- You know why you called me suddenly today, because you thought chalo halchal puch lete hai, bichari ro rahi hogi.. Is not it?? (she asked him angrily)

Arnav- Meri galati hai Khushi.. No matter how many times how much efforts I show, you will be there only to count my flaws!!

Her words were pricking him badly, did he do any mistake by calling her?? Did he call her feeling pity on her??

Khushi- Really?? Then why suddenly so much sympathy on me??

She was not getting on which basis she was judging him?? Was she angry with him because he has never taken the effort to call her in these months or was she trying to portray herself a strong girl trying to dismiss that uncertain image of that man who bears the tag of her biological father, after hearing Aarav and Anita's conversation.

Arnav- There was once friendship there between us and that made me to do so. (She gasped hearing him.) But like always, my fault, I should have remembered there was friendship between us, but right now there is nothing. (He sighed hard.) Sorry to disturb you then..

He did not wait longer, hanged up the call!! Why does she misunderstand him like this?? Why can't he just keep himself away from her thoughts?? He does not like when she talks to him like this, may be what he wants is anonymous to him too but inside him there is a yearning to see himself in that list of her favorite persons with whom she would share her some unspoken need, he just wishes to see her with him clinging to him like she was doing in their childhood!! Images of their childhood flashed in front of his eyes. She has changed; she has new people in her life now!! But maybe this is so much to wish for??

Aman called him from behind, Arnav pocketed his phone and went back to his previous place.

Hugging her pillow tightly, Khushi cursed herself- He called me and what did I say in return?? Why can't I just have a control over my tongue specially then, when Arnav is related??

She was feeling guilt for talking to Arnav like this. At least he did call her, but she?? Has she ever tried to call him before giving this long lecture?? No... Should she call him then and say sorry?? But why should she say sorry?? Has he ever apologized for any of his bad manner?? So what if this time she has spoken rudely, he has done this many times too??

If he can't say sorry, there is no question of her bowing her head in front of him, if she does this, he will take it as his winning and not by any chance she would let him feel that she was guilty of her behavior. Childhood was so easy, no complexity no ego nothing. She did not think once before demanding anything even if it's from him. But right now, she neither sees herself in that place nor she finds that amity between them.

Having her most needed explanation, Khushi shut her eyes puling the blanket on her.

**************************

It was one fine day, Arnav was in his hostel room he got a call from Karan Jiju. It was something weird as Karan has never called him. unwillingly Arnav answered- Hello..

Karan- Hi Arnav?? Are you in class??

Arnav- No, I'm in my room.

Karan- That's nice, I'm waiting for you downstairs, Come here quickly.

Arnav's eyes got widen. Karan Jiju is here?? But why??

He quickly left theroom buttoning his shirt, he would get answers only from Karan. He came out ofhostel building and there his eyes fell on Karan who was waiting for him nearhis car. Seeing Arnav, Karan waved his hand. Arnav came to him. Karan smilinglyinitiated a brotherly hug and Arnav has to do nothing than reciprocating this