~Chapter 8~

Angyalka

"Me and my ex used to be madly in love with each other and she had a secret a secret so dark and she hid it from me but one day I caught her in the act the same way you did me and trust me I was worst that you baby girl but it's called succubus and she passed it onto me when she fell in love with me she couldn't help it so that's how the cycle goes baby girl and once again I apologise that you had to see me like that love"

I gave her a sincere look. Then before I knew it she had thrown up on me and had fainted right after.

I made sure she was ok first by checking her pulse, cleaning her up,changing the sheets and her clothes when she woke up I gave her some pills and water.

"T-thank you" she weakly stuttered out.

"No problem ma but imma go shower I'll be out in like 10/15"

"Okay"

I left her in the room watching "On My Block",while I gathered my thoughts and clothes.

I turned the water on and it was semi-hot but not too hot. I grabbed my Dove soap then started to wash my body.

"Hey I was-uh OMG"

Lani had walked into the bathroom while I was in the shower so I had to cut my shower short and explain me being intersexed as well. Omg this is gonna be a long ass night!

After I dried off and slipped on a sports bra and boxers to match I left the bathroom and sat on the bed next to her.

"Uhm I'm so sorry I just walked in like that I swear I am I just had to use the restroom and...yeah"

"Hey,hey look at me Mama's it's ok you did nothing wrong"

"Ok but uhm you know" she pointed to my package and I sighed

"Ok so I was born intersex that means a female upper and male lower."

She just sat there and stared at it until I snapped my fingers in her face.

"Oh uhm sorry yeah it's fine it's just sooooo big like humongous" she blushed once she realised she'd said that out loud and that I'd heard her say it.

"Yeah it is Mama's"

"Can-can I touch it" she asked me with puppy dog eyes

"Go head ma but don't start sum you can't finish baby"

She grabbed my d*ck and whispered in my ear "who says I'm not"

Hi guys Laii here again wifey wanted me to do this so I did😁 I hope you guys like it😘
                                            Laii😜🤪

Fuuckkk got me goin hard ~winks~

                       ☆Cubes🥰🏌🏽‍♂️🥵