~Chapter 7~

Leilani

I stirred in my sleep as I felt myself being laid down. It took a while for my brain to remember but I blushed as I recalled today's events in my mind. Suddenly I felt around searching for Angy but to my surprise she wasn't here, I pouted and hopped off of the bed only to remember I had a broken ankle.

"Ahh shit-fuck-damn" I let out a string full of swears.

I managed to limp down the stairs and walk to the kitchen and grab me a water. As I was drinking my water I heard leaves crunching- now I know what you're thinking don't you take ya black ass out that door but I'm curios so I slowly crept-well attempted to creep around the corner.

I was shocked at the image in front of me that I let out an ear piercing scream it was Angy and what looked like a bypassing man and she was sucking the life out of him like not vampire sucking but like she had her hand like an inch away from his chest and it was as if she was using some type of magical orb or something.

She was draining a of his energy and her eyes were a terrifyingly fire-blazed reddish/orange it was so odd.

She then notice me as then I tried running up the stairs but guess who ended up on the floor yet again screaming in agony as she forgot she had a broken ankle yep you guessed it this gal right here.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Mama's I'm so sorry you had to see me that way but if you let me explain please then I'll tell you everything you'd wanna know"

"O-ok" I managed to stutter out.

She picked me up and carried me back to the room and carefully put me in the bed and tucked me in the covers like I was a damn kid and she was about to tell me the best bedtime story ever.

"Ok, so it all started when...

Wassuh y'all Laii here wit an update how y'all like my cliffhanger I sowwy but yeah hoped y'all liked this Chapo inspired by my amazing wife 😘
                                    Laii😜🤪