~Chaper 3~

Leilani

As the 5th song went off me and a few of hoes Ti had around began to twerk 🤪.I kept glancing back at the building, wondering when the hell the party would start, noticing that no one was actually inside the building so my guess was that the party hadn't begun yet🤷. I spotted Ti (nickname for Timotha) and this unknown fine piece of caramel😻🤤 and began walking up to them. They had apparently drifted off while me and these crusty hoes was gettin lit. I was creeping up slowly yet they didn't notice me, so you know me being the goofy/annoying person I am, I decided to scare they asses. I walked up behind them and screamed as loud as I could. H'all should've seen the look on Ti's face!

"Nigga don't be doing that stupid shit almost scared me out ma boxers, dats how black folks get shit round here," Ti said, red asf and all I could do was laugh to the point where there were 😂 tears in my eyes. Meanwhile "caramel" just sitting there staring at me so I waved in her face like😕👋.

"Hello anybody home?" I asked with attitude, continuing to wave in her face until she finally snapped out of whatever trance she was in. By this time her eyes were a dark red and honestly it was a turn on so you know I was🤤💦🏊.

"Wassup ma," she finally says. I instantly melt. Her voice is so smooth and deep I was like ⛲ I finally had the courage to speak back, "Hi, I'm Leilani but you can call me Lei." I barely could breathe and my legs had to be dripping in juices and tons of PINK lotion.

"I'm Angyalka but you can call me papì," she grinned. For a second I forgot Ti was standing right next to us b/c her bald headed ass said some, "Ouuuuu ya getting it on tonight😏🤣." I blushed mad hard but Pap-I mean Angy only smirked.

"When is the party starting?" I asked anxiously, hoping to change the subject 🤪😣.
"Don't be tryna change the subject now Lani 😂," Ti laughed, "But it's about to start in any minute now."

Y'all don't know how happy I was when she said that cuz caramel drop was staring into my soul 🧐 like "baby girl what are you doing" and it was making me Niagra falls down there🙊 and somehow I knew damn well this wouldn't be the last time I seen her 😵. Shiitt, got a girl waitin to do da dewww.

Wasuh y'all laii here so my baby wanted me to update so here it is hope y'all like it😘😜
                                          Laii😁