Chapter 8: Destiny Made (5 years later)

Start from the beginning

"Hopefully we'll have a great time," he smiled. He had such a sweet smile. Little girls in my building always refer to him as Daddy Direction. The camera focused now on all of the boys.

"Well that's all for now," Susan chirped. 

"See you in London!" The boys chorused. Wait, they're coming to London? I rubbed my temples in frustration. I don't want them here. I don't even know what to say. Will they even remember me? I don't think so... we did say we'd go our separate ways.

Annoyed, I walked into mine and Sam's room and flopped onto the moderate sized bed. With Louis' picture burned into my thoughts, I fell asleep.

Louis' POV

We stumbled into the car and went to the hotel to pack. We were going back to London. To Sophia. I wander what she's like. Does she remember me? Or Harry? Probably not. I don't blame her if she didn't want to remember us. The last time I saw her, I had been harsh. But I didn't want her to get hurt. I wanted her to have a normal life without being bombarded by paparazzi for being Harry and I's friend... or girlfriend.

"You okay mate?" Zayn questioned. I blinked back my thoughts and slipped on a smile.

"Yeah. Just excited to see family," I smiled nervously. He rose an eyebrow, but dismissed the topic.

"I'm excited to see Sophia," Harry beamed. He had been talking about her non-stop for the past week. I should be too right? I'm more scared than excited. She probably hates me still. And again, I wouldn't blame her. We pulled up to the hotel and went to our designated rooms.

"Hello Lou," a cheery voice echoed from the bed. I looked up to see Eleanor, my girlfriend. I smiled at her pleasant surprise.

"Hey love. What are you doing her?" I asked softly, walking over to her. She sat up on the bed and swung her arms loosely around my neck.

"I came to go with you and the boys back to London silly," she giggled placing her lips on mine. My insides warm at her touch. I smiled, pulling away.

"Alright let me pack," I said heading to my suitcase. I placed my stuff neatly into the bag and started looking for Sophia's locket. She had given it back to me and since then, I've been taking it with me everywhere.

-Flash back-

"Here," Sophia's voice sobbed. She held out her fist towards me and dropped the locket, letting it dance on the concrete. My heart froze. You brought this upon yourself Louis. Stay strong. I knelt down and picked it up. Sophia's eyes were blood shot filled with dark grey clouds of anger and hurt.

"You want me to forget you Lou? Then I will. Don't come back here Lou," she hissed, shoulders tensing. What do I say? I'm so lost with words, but I'm doing this to protect her. To protect me.

"It's for the best Soph, trust me," I stated, trying to sound cold. Her eyes grew wide, then relaxed, causing her eyes to turn black.

"I hate you..." she whispered. She hated me? All I wanted to do was pull her into my chest and tell her everything would be okay. But before I could do so, she had turned away and left, disappearing from my view.

-end of flashback-

I shook my head, letting the nightmare flee from my thoughts.

"Hey Boobear! Have you seen a locket anywhere?" I shouted to Harry. He stumbled out of the bathroom with a confused expression.

"Nope," he answered coolly.

"Do you mean this one?" Eleanor asked, pointing to the blue gem that hung around her neck. My eyes widen in shock.