Chapter 5: Do You Have the X-Factor?

Sophia's POV

The day has finally come. The boys and I were in line for the X-Factor! The boys were working on their vocals while I snapped pictures. The line was moving slowly, but we were almost inside.

"Isn't this exciting?" Louis beamed. Harry was talking to an interviewer, so Louis came to stand by me.

"Yes! You're almost next Lou. You're going to be amazing," I assured him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we started moving towards backstage. Harry's audition was first.

"Good luck Harry," Louis and I chorused. He winked at us, then made his way on stage. Everyone clapped as he stepped in front of the judges.

Simon: How are you?

Harry: Hello

Simon: Nice to meet you. What's your name?

Harry: I'm Harry Styles

Simon: Okay Harry, how old are you?

Harry: I'm sixteen

Simon: sixteen okay.. so tell me what are you doing here, today?

Harry: umm.. well, I've always wanted to audition but I've always been too young.

Simon: Okay. What are you going to sing?

Harry: I'm going to do Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder

Simon: Okay, good luck.

During Harry's performance everyone swooned at his angelic voice.

Simon: okay Louis...

Louis W.: Harry, for all the right reasons I am going to say no.

Louis and I began to bite our nails, feeling doubtful for a moment.

Nicole: I like you Harry, I'm going to say yes.

Simon: And you'll be happy to hear I'm going to be agreeing with Nicole. You're though.

Harry's face lit up as he said thank you an ran backstage, attacking me and Louis into a bear hug.

"I can't believe I made it!" Harry jumped on excitement.

"Well believe it! Congratulations Harry!" I laughed as he spun me around. I turned around to see Louis letting nervousness take over his body. I walked to him and took his hands in mine.

"You'll do great Louis! I promise," I whispered staring into his blue eyes. He held my gaze and stifled a smile.

"But what if they don't like me? You know not everyone finds me like-" I cupped his face and forced my lips on his to shut him up. My head went dizzy and butterflies swarmed violently in my stomach. I pulled away letting us catch our breath.

"You'll do fine," I said. He nodded and made his way on stage.

Louis W: What's your name?

Louis: My name is Louis Tomlinson

Louis W: Off you go

Louis' voice made everyone grow silent as he sung Hey There Delilah. His voice beamed around the arena causing everyone hungry for more.

Simon: Okay Louis, yes or no?

Louis W: Louis... I'm saying yes.

Nicole: I'm saying yes.

Simon: You've got three yes's!

Louis: Thank you so much!

"I made it!" He yelled pulling me into a hung. He smiled down at me, placing his lips on mine. My head grew dizzyy again as our lips moved in sync. He pulled away, brushing strands of my hair away from my eyes.

"Thank you so much Soph," he whispered. I lied my head on his shoulder, taking in this moment.

"Louis this was all you," I mumbled into his shirt.

"Group hug!" Harry laughed wrapping his arms around us both. We all laughed in glee. My boys made it. They're going to be on the X-Factor.

* * * * *

Okay so this was just to fill you on on their auditions :) yes I used their actual auditions from the X-Factor, but I cut Harry's short since it was really long :P Anyways next chapter should be up soon!