Acknowledgements

To Alex,
Without you, these characters would cease to exist. We're literally the dream team and Ground: Zero would not have certain key scenes without your help. You keep me inspired everyday and I'm not sure what I would do without you. You keep my days bright in times of strife and you're a wonderful listener. Thank you for being a wonderful writing partner and a wonderful friend. You're the best. I don't think I've ever met someone who has your amount of creativity and openness to the world. You're going to be absolutely fantastic.

To Bambi,
Thank you for helping me improve The Girl From Above's story. Without you I'd probably still be stuck on chapter 14 of the old draft. You're literally so fun to talk to and always know what to say to pull me out of a funk. Thank you.

To Susannah,
You make my days happier with your antics and your support. I haven't laughed in so long and you and Bambi both being Ground: Zero's #1 fans has motivated me to not give up no matter what. You scare me, but it's a good kind of scared. The kind of scared that makes some people go "wow, that person is amazing, I really look up to them."

To Cas,
I love you dude, you're so easy to vent to and share with. You're literally so unique in yourself it's insane. I've learned so many cool things just from talking to you. Don't forget our agreement. I'll come find you if you do.

To Myth,
I owe you for introducing me to the rest of the chat. Without you I'd probably still be acting bitter on my writing account. You're so wonderful and sweet, you baby Tolkien. Keep writing and building up your confidence. You deserve it.

To Dusty,
You were my first Instagram friend besides Alex. I owe you for encouraging me even when we were just mutuals. I always looked up to your writing and thought you were the coolest person ever. Now that we're friends, that's only multiplied. Keep being your weird self.

To Kiz and the rest of the chats I talk to on Instagram,
You're always so supportive and receptive to all of my crazy ideas. Sometimes I want to cry after you guys listen to me, only a select few have supported me the way you guys have and I thank you for that. I'll never forget how you offered to invent special epilepsy glasses for me I didn't miss out on a movie. My self-confidence is so much better thanks to all of you.

To Ryder and Sophia,
Thanks for being kind to me when everything seemed to be against me. You'll probably never read this, but I owe you both the world.

To Cory and all the others from Freshman year,
dumb Fine Arts Majors have to stick up for each other. Thank you for helping me when I wasn't able to give you much in return.

To Mom,
Thanks for letting me grow up to be an absolute weirdo and let me explore a creative career. I owe you my life for sticking with me even when I didn't want to stick with myself.

and lastly,

In Memory of Ryan,
Hope you don't mind the gender-bend. I promised you you'd be going on adventures. Honestly though, you don't deserve it after you stole my dog. Also, I'm not coming up to see you anytime soon, so forget it.