Chapter 19

Taylor POV

My breathing labored and tears flooded my eyes.

This isn't real.

He isn't here.

I'm hallucinating and this is all a sick joke. My brother is not actually here.

I don't know what happened after because when I opened my eyes again, I was in a white room with a beeping sound in the background. Great. I am in the hospital. Again.

"W-What happened this time?" My voice croaked and I looked over to my left to see no one. I look to my right and no one is there either. Where did they go? I press the nurse button on the side of my bed and I wait for someone to come and assist me.

They should consider making this room the slightest bit interesting. Maybe paint a galaxy or like a pirate ship on the ceiling, something to look at. I'll talk to the triplets about it when they finally show their missing butts up.

After a few minutes, Lisa showed up and checked my stats. "Where's your three hunks that you call mates."

"I don't know actually. They are so in trouble with me when they do turn up." I sigh. "How did I turn up in here once again?"

"Well honey, you panicked. You panicked a lot. Do you remember why?"

I think about the last thing I remember and it was all blurry. The last thing I can fully remember is getting ready and the triplets complimenting me. I want more compliments but now is not the time.

I shake my head and Lisa sighs. "I'll have the triplets explain it to you because I feel you won't panic as much as you would if I told you."

I nodded and I grew worried. Did something terrible happen? Are the triplets hurt? Is anyone else hurt?

"Taylor I can see the worry on your face. The triplets and everyone are fine. Don't stress yourself."

I sigh but nod and continue to stare at the ceiling. "You know, you should paint something on the ceiling. It's so boring to look at." I say mindlessly and Lisa laughs.

"You should inform the alphas about that. I'll be back in a little bit to see you again and then you can leave."

She leaves and I'm left to myself once again.

Oh! Why don't I just mind link the three? Sometimes I'm an idiot.

"Chase, Corey, Chance!"

"Sunflower before you yell at us, just know that we are sprinting back to the clinic." Corey's voice raced through my head.

"Why are your sprinting?"

"We felt that you woke up and we weren't there when you did." Chase answered.

"We'll be there in less than a minute, darling. Them you can have your cuddles and kisses."

"I want extra cuddles and kisses too!" I pout in my head.

"Well that can be arranged." Chase said as they walked through the door, panting and sweating.

"Ew! You guys are all gross! I don't want any cuddles from you anymore!" I squealed and hid under the thin sheet.