Chapter 13

Taylor's POV

"Mmm." I groaned, tiredly.

Need. More. Sleep.

I snuggle more into the pillow I was wrapped around.

All was good until I realized this pillow had a heartbeat. And a breathy laugh.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

I listened to the calm and steady heartbeat and it made me want to fall back asleep. But who's heartbeat is it?

Eh. I don't care enough to actually get myself up. I snuggle with the living pillow without a care in the world.

I just want to sleep all day. Nothing else.

Nevermind. I got to sneeze.

I try to sit up so I can sneeze but arms are pulling me down.

"Stay with us, sunflower." A voice mumbled and the grip around my waist tightened.

"No- I gotta- sneeze!" I pull myself free and they go off like fireworks.

Achoo

Achoo

Achoo

Achoo

Achoo

When I open my eyes again, three pairs of bright and shining eyes are staring at me with love.

"What?" I mumble pushing myself into a more comfortable sitting position.

"Those were the most adorable puppy sneezes ever!" Corey chuckled, pulling me back down with them.

Chase was on my left, the one I was using as my pillow, and Corey was on my right, the one who had his arms wrapped around me. Chance was on the other side of Corey.

What I didn't realize a second ago, they were all shirtless.

Oh. My. Noodles.

"Do you feel alright, love?" Chase pushes himself up on his forearms, flexing his sexy arm muscles.

I'm getting used to those thoughts.

Still a little weird, but they are coming more naturally. I don't know of they are a good or bad thing.

"Yeah." I shift my position a little bit so I'm above the covers. It's hot in here.

"Hm. We'll be the judge of that." Chance declared and pushed himself up as well.

Chase felt my forehead, Corey rubbed my tummy, and Chance kissed my cheeks.

"Mmm. You're warm baby. You're now on bed rest until we say you are better."

"Noooo!" I held out the 'o' in a whiney voice. "Being in bed is boring. I don't want to." I pout and hide my face in my sleeves.

I feel fine. I don't need bed rest. It was only a couple of sneezes.

"Yesssss!" Corey copied my tone and snuggled his face into my neck.

"Don't worry baby, we'll make you all better!" Chance squealed in a childish voice. Hugging me from the other side.

"I wanna join!" Chance whined and climbed over Corey and moved on top of me. He didn't put his weight on me, but he was still above me.

I let out a small giggle at their childish behavior and the all grinned.

"Your so cute!" The all laughed and all attacked me with hugs and kisses.

"Get- off me- you- big- baffoons!" I giggled between words. I was super ticklish and they were abusing that.

"Someone's ticklish!" Chase cooed and started tickling my tummy.

I squealed and tried to escape but I was surrounded.

Soon Chance and Corey started helping him and I was a giggling mess. I could barely get a breathe in before I had to laugh again.

"I- I- can't- breathe!" I choked out, giggling inbetween.

The tickling started to cease and I finally got a minute to breathe. My breathes were short and labored and slowly got longer and deeper.

It feels nice to be able to breathe again.

"You're to cute." Corey mumbled and kissed my forehead, getting off the top of me and rolled onto Chance.

My cheeks blazed red, with embarrassment and from laughing so much.

"As much as I want to lay here all day, I told Daddy I'd help Alix train the new pups." Chance mumbled and slowly sat up.

"And I have finish up setting up the meeting between us and the Copper Moon pack." Chase groaned, also sitting up.

"I can stay and take care of Taylor." Corey rolled over and took Chance's spot and hugged me from the side. "I have to leave for border patrol at 8."

"I'll be done setting up the meeting by 4ish."

"And I'll be done with training at around 5. I might have to stay a little longer and help clean up."

The all agreed on their 'shifts' and Chase and Chance got up to get ready.

After they left, it was just me and Corey left. I turned my head towards Corey who had his head tilted up since he was farther down on the bed than me and was staring at me, his eyes glazed over.

"What?"

"Your just so beautiful and perfect and amazing and wonderful and out of this world. I'm blessed to have a little sunflower like you." He grinned and kissed my cheek.

"And I can't wait to show the world." He added huskily and my cheeks burned. I know what that meant.

"Topic change. I'm bored." I declared not wanting to continue on the joyous conversation. Hint the sarcasm.

"Well we can't have that, can we? What do you want to do? We could watch a movie, play a game, read a book, make out?" He smirked and I smacked my lightly on the head and rolled over so I faced the other side.

"Or ignore you."

That lasted a few seconds before and climbed over me and faced me once more. A small smile appeared on my face.

What a goofball.

"My sunflower enjoys my presence. How sweet." He cooed, mockingly.

"Shush. I wanna watch a movie."

After we picked out a movie on Netflix, Pirates of the Caribbean, we settled in with blankets, pillows, and snacks that Corey ran and got. Even though he ended up eating most of them. I only ate a few pieces of popcorn and a strawberry.

I could get used to this.

After about 3 different movies, Chase showed up. He joined in our little cuddling, movie session.

He walked in at a horrible time to, he walked in right as lightning flashed on the screen. My scream echoed through the room. And since the room was pitch black, it was horrifying. Corey got a laugh out of that.

Soon Chance showed up and took a shower before joining the cuddle party. We cuddled and They finally let me leave the room to go downstairs to get dinner with them.

They forgot the part where the dinner was with the whole pack.