Chapter 9

Before this chapter starts, I got a question.....

What do you think of the new cover design? Better? And my new username? Eh? Eh? Anyways on with adorableness and relationship goals. ❤️❤️❤️

*****

Taylor's POV

I crack my eyes open a bit to be met with a room full of darkness.

Under me is a soft, squishy, surface. What I assume is a bed. I haven't slept on a bed in so long I barely remember what it felt like.

I was covered in blankets and covers. My favorite one is the fuzzy grey one sitting on the top.

But the question is, how did I get here?

The memories slowly make their way back into my head and I groan at myself. I blame all the drugs I was on and the machines. I begged the triplets to sleep with me. I sound like such a floozie.

Also, I don't do swear words. After being called them all my life, I try to steer away from them.

My eyes dart around the room but I'm alone. Phew. I don't know if I could've handled seeing the triplets immediately.

I push myself onto my elbows but I just fall back down on my back again. Stupid weak arms. I try again and I make myself go into a sitting position.

I rub my eyes and let out a little yawn. What to do. What to do. Wrap myself in the fuzzy blanket and sleep more? Yes.

I kick off all of the other blankets and lay on them. I curl up inside the fuzzy blanket and bury my face in the pillows that smell of vanilla, lavender, and citrus. Mm.

A few minutes go by and I hear footsteps come up to the door and soon enough, they push it open and walk in.

"Is he still sleeping?" A voice asked.

"Shh! If he is, your obnoxious voice is going to be what wakes him up!" Another one whisper-yells at the first one.

"Will you both shut up? He's in a different position that we left him in 10 minutes ago. Either he moves a lot in his sleep or he's woken up in that time period. It's likely he's still awake and listening to us right now." They whisper very matter-of-factly.

"Nerd." The first in whistles under their breath.

"Am not!" They fight back.

"Are too!"

"Not"

"Too"

"Not"

"To-"

"Will you both shut it? If he was asleep, he is definitely awake now." The second one lectures.

They both mutter a 'sorry' and soon the bed dips down from more weight being added.

"He really seems to like the fuzzy blanket." One laughs and the other two laugh with him.

"And he's cuddling with our pillows!" Another cooes. "Now they'll smell like mate."

"Right indeed brother."

"And hopefully we can get him to sleep in here tonight."

"It makes me happy just thinking about it. Sleeping next to our mate."

"We've been waiting for this for so long."

"And it has finally come."

They are going on about mates again. I still don't know what a mate is. I don't think it's a Californian thing but they say it so naturally.

What do they mean they've been 'waiting for this for so long'? Are they some crazy perverts?

Questions swarmed my head on who they really are but I am soon snapped out of those thoughts by a hand being placed on my shoulder.

It shakes me a little and a soft voice cooes. "Taylor, love, we know your already awake. Talk to us baby."

They used the word 'love' so it is Chase speaking. They all call me different things.

Chase calls me love, Chance calls me darling, and Corey calls me sunflower.

Odd. Those are usually nicknames people give to their lover. Also, Chase said 'baby' as well. Did something happen where I blacked out and became his boyfriend?

I groan and shrug his hand off of my shoulder. Just because I'm awake doesn't mean I want to be productive and move around.

"So you are awake." Said the dummy who decided to shake me laughed.

"No. Your just dreaming this is happening. Go back to sleep." I grumble, pushing my face further into the pillows.

Three beautiful chuckles chorus out into the room and it sends shivers down my spine.

"Fine then."

I feel warm breathe on the back of my neck and arms curl around my waist.

Oh no no no no no no no.

He's going to hurt me.

I kick his leg and run out of bed. I go to the other side of the room and push myself into the corner.

I slide down against the wall and curl into a tiny ball. I protect my face with my knees and I wait for the blow. But strangely, it doesn't come.

The room goes silent and soon soft footsteps walk over to me.

"Taylor, love? I'm sorry I frightened you. Please look at me."

I raise my head a little and meet the brown eyes that seem to keep drawing me in.

I look behind him and Chance and Corey seemed to have kept their distance. They probably think I'm weird. My eyes go back to the pale brown ones and they look worried.

"Please talk to us. We can help you. But not if you don't tell us what's happening. Please love?"

He holds out his hand and I debate for a second if I should grab it or not. This could all be a trick but he also sounds sincere. Decisions decisions.

I carefully place my finger tips on his and sparks fly between our fingers. It feels wonderful. He pulls me onto my feet and into his chest. He hugs me and I do not resist. I have not been hugged in ages. It's nice to feel it once more.

We have quiet a height difference. I only reach about where his chest starts. I Imagine I come to the same point on the other two ws well. They are all about the same height.

"Can we please talk darling?" Chance asks from across my room. I nod my head but then I quickly remember that they can't see my head.

"Yeah." I barely whisper.

"Come sit on the bed." Chase pulls me over there set me down on the mountain of pillows and blankets while they take a seat at the end of the bed.

"Ask a question. Any question." Corey persuades.

"What's a mate?"

*****

Okay, so, I will be leaving for vacation tommorow and I don't know if I'll be able to update as much but I will be stuck in a car for 6 hours and a plane for 2 so I will definitely get some stuff written. So you'll probably get a bunch of updates when I get back which is on June 8! Anyways have a good day/night!

Keeks