First Punishment

As the urge built up inside of Justice, so did Claire's anticipation for her humiliation. It seemed as if the diaper was growing smaller and smaller. Justice knew she had to go sooner or later, but she still held off.

Claire finally rolled her eyes. "Screw it. I'm done waiting. Justice, pee now or else."

Justice sat in silence, not daring to make a move. She had completely forgotten what happened if she were to disobey Claire.

"I said NOW!" Claire said, as she pushed on Justice's bladder. Everything came out into the diaper, and Justice couldn't help it. The warm pee spread all throughout her diaper, but it didn't affect the big bulge on the front from the many diapers.

"That's our little baby," Danielle said smirking.

Claire picked Justice up, and brought her downstairs. She went out to her car, and strapped Justice in a large baby-seat.

"What are you doing?" Justice asked, horrified, still in a wet diaper.

"We are going to your punishment," Claire said, starting up the car.

Justice was scared to go wherever she was being taken, but she strangely fell asleep in the car. The next thing she remembered was waking up in a weird crib, one hand being strapped outside of the crib.

"Ah Justice. You are awake," a man in a lab coat said.

Justice looked around the room, and the walls were pure white, the crib being the only thing in the room. The man in the lab coat was holding a vial filled with some sort of clear liquid, and

Justice knew that wasn't a good thing.

"What's going on in here? What's happening?" Justice asked, terrified.

"This will only take a moment Justice," the man said, as he prepared a shot with the clear liquid from the vial inside.

The man brought the shot down to the hand sticking out, and pierced it through her skin. It didn't hurt that much, but she started feeling really woozy.

"Don't worry, this will only take a bit," the man said, as she began to drift off.

Justice started tossing and turning, and realized she was beginning to have a dream. It started off where Justice was in her diapers. She had been in the same one since the beginning of the week, and she was starting to be uncomfortable. Finally, Danielle changed her.

"Hey... Justice. I have an idea. I think you and Claire should have a competition. Whoever can get the most likes on Insta gets to do whatever they want to the loser," she whispered.

Claire had over 100 more followers than Justice, so she knew that there was no point. She had to agree anyways.

The rules were they had to post the same thing, a picture of a cute cat. Justice was allowed to have the advantage of posting first.

The next day, they compared their likes. Somehow, Justice has gotten 1 more like than Claire, so she won the challenge.

"Hey Claire, I want you to wear this diaper that you haven't changed since yesterday," Justice smiled.

Justice wasn't done yet, she had just taken an explosive poo into the diaper, in which Claire had to wear.

"Ewww!" All the girls said in unison.

That's when Justice woke up. Always at the worst time, dreams end.

"Huh? What happened?" Justice said groggily.

"What happened is that you are now diaper dependent," Claire smiled smugly.