Eleven: Mind Your Manners, Isaline

Start from the beginning

Isa gasped, her heart speeding up as Adrian spoke, "You know what you've said to me numerous times, Adrian. You really think I'm going to sleep with you after that?"

"I forgot you were such a crybaby," Adrian muttered. Isa could just picture the glower that would be plastered to that handsome face, "Look, I'm going to be in balls deep eventually, you might as well give it up now."

"No, I won't, and no you will not," She sniffed, defiantly, "I'm not going to argue about this with you. Bye-"

"You need to come back, I've got somewhere I need to go,"

Isa frowned, "One of your meetings?"

Adrian hummed in agreement, making Isa groan, "No."

"I wasn't giving you a choice," Adrian snapped, "Either you get that thick ass of yours in your car and come to me, or I'm picking you up from there, which I know you don't want."

"Adrian I-"

"You've got fifteen minutes to get here, or I'm picking you up, and fucking you against my car in their driveway, just for Isaac to see. And don't change your panties." Adrian snapped, his voice ringing with the promise as he hung up.

Isa gasped, staring at her phone in shock for a few minutes before pressing her lips to Christian's forehead, pushing him into Del's arms, and pulling her jacket on. He had called her. She had his number now, but how had he gotten hers? She never gave it to him, and he definitely hadn't asked for it.

"Adrian wanting to dick you down?" Del asked with a smirk, making Isa shudder, glaring at her as she blushed, "N-No. He's not getting any at the moment. I just have to go to a meeting with him."

"Sure, sure. " Del giggled, patting Christian's back, "You don't have to lie, I know that look, you little freak. Call me soon, kay?"

"Kay." Isa smiled, pressing her lips to Del's cheek before running out to her car, and pulling out of the drive like a bat out of hell, making it home with three minutes to swear.

Isa's heart was pounding the whole time- she had driven over the speed limit the entire time, and she was terrified she would be pulled over and issued her first ticket.

Adrian was standing at her window, watching Isa as she made her way inside. Seconds after she had placed her purse on the ground, Adrian was in front of her, his eyes almost black with their intensity as he gripped the front of her shirt, dragging her body to his, before running his hands through her hair, confused, "What's this?" He asked, his fingers sliding over her braids under her extensions.

"A sew in," Isa responded, "Extensions,"

She gasped when he wrapped his large fist around the hair, tugging roughly on it until Isa's head jerked back, "Hmm," He murmured, pulling again, "I like this."

"S-Stop," Isa stuttered as he tugged once more, leaving her groaning at the painful sensation, then moaning quietly when his lips landed on her neck, kissing and licking at the skin gently making Isa shudder.

Adrian slowly pulled away from her then, his intense eyes staring deep into hers as he leaned in towards the woman. She knew he could hear her heart pounding, smell her need for him. Isa licked her lips, then parted them, anticipating the moment Adrian's lips met hers, her hazel eyes focused on his plump, pink lips. Adrian paused when Isa's mouth was inches from his own, driving her crazy.

Isa groaned, letting her eyes meet his in that innocent confusion she always possessed, "You're not going to kiss me?"

He shrugged, his eyes shining in mischief as he smirked at her, "No, you kiss me, Isaline." He murmured with a lopsided, half smile.