Note 9

I couldn't go to school. I was so beat up. My parents didn't care. My dad is already a drunk. I went downstairs to get water, and SMASH. I was hit in the head with a bottle. Nearly knocked me out. How am I still alive? And, turns out I've lost 23 pounds... In maybe 8 days now. I still have 57 more to lose. But I'm making progress. Maybe then you'll love me as a best friend again. Maybe then you'll accept me. I also found a box cutter blade, and I basically skinned my arm in bleeding red, crimson blood trickling to my hoodie sleeve. I was crying, and the mix of water in the cuts burned.. But felt so good... I had my window curtain open and I looked out my window and I... Thought I saw you. Looking at me. Why didn't you go to school...? But I thought you were at school..? You probably are at school. I swallowed another 4 pills for the sake of it. I went over to my bathroom and passed out. Glad I locked my door because I woke up to my alcoholic father banging on my door saying we had company. I got freshened up. And I felt all my blood leave my face when he said it was our neighbors. When I went down there, its 6:36... PM... I had been asleep for more than 11 hours.... But my suspensions were correct. It was you and your.. Friend... There was a big dinner in the table... I faked smiled and said I wasnt hungry. Mom insisted on me eating, but I refused and said I had ate recently. She then pointed out I wasn't eating enough. Bipolar much. Do you care about me or not mom? I went to my room and started sobbing again, falling against my door. I heard your voice and your friend.. But I refused.... But I NEED you to know...

I'll forgive you..

Your Victim