Note 7

You've been beating me shitless lately. Ive noticed these notes are getting longer... Your words are getting meaner.... You are hitting me harder... Why me? What the hell did I do? Why did my fate have to be this. I also did what you said for me to do. I cut myself. It felt wonderful.. But it wasnt deep enough. Wasn't sharp enough. You also gave me some kind of pills.. you left a note saying "Lose weight fatty". I know you wrote it, it was your handwriting. Maybe I'll take those too... I think I'll find a razor and take those blades out and use those. They probably work better. Only drink water while taking a pill. Maybe if I take enough I'll die. I'm kinda sad you aren't seeing what your doing to me. I want to show you what you've done. Nobody helps me, they all laugh. I passed out when you were beating my and you rolled up my hoodie and punched my ribs. It hurt. But maybe it'll help me lose weight. You said I should kill myself.. That sounds like a very good idea... Maybe in a few days. Make sure that I weigh 80. I have to lose 80 pounds before I do though.... Which.. Wont be hard...? Right..? Even though you hate me.. something I will always say to you, as none is your fault, and never will be. Being replaced and betrayed is amazing... I hope you're happy because yknow...

I'll forgive you.

Your Victim