Keenon's POV.....

yes this what I been waiting for . YN already know she still want me and I still want her. anyways I played that bae shit off good huh? yea ik ..let me go handle this though

** CAUTION AS I WARNED AT THE BEGINNING OG THE BOOK THERE IS EXPLICIT  SCENES SO IF YOU ARE A CHILD OR HAVE NO BUSINESS READING THIS TAKE YO ASS TO THE END

Nobody's POV.....

Keenon goes back to the bed and grabs YN by the legs and dives his face in between them causing her to moan instantly. he begins to eat her out. sucking and slurping on her juices turning her on even more from the sounds his mouth makes against her throbbing clit. " Ahhh Fuck! don't stooopp!" he starts to finger her causing her legs to shake and her first orgasm. of many in this night to explode on to his hand "damn YN....*sucks her juices off of his hand* so fucking sweet. Keenon then climbs on top of YN and starts kissing on her neck all the way down to her bra but stops when he feels her trying to pull his shirt off. So he pulls it off along with his pants,boxers and yn's bra to the side. "you ready?" he asks and she pulls him down on top of her as permission to enter. He slides into her making her already soaked pussy just flood...........    

______________

OK LOOK I NEEDS ME A GOOD ASS COWRITER WHEN IT COMES TO THESE PARTS BECAUSE WHEN I SAY THAT I CAN THINK OF SOOOOO MUCH FREAKY SHIT ITS RIDICULOUS BUT IM SO DAMN GOOFY THAT ITS JUST NOT GONNA CUT IT FORE ON WATTPAD BUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SEXUALIZED PART FR FR BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WRITING THESE PARTS AND YOU'RE GOOD DM ME FR...

ANYWAYS CHHIIIILLLEEEE YN DEN FUCKED UP AND KEENON DID TOO!

LAWD LET US PRAY ...

LHH AND WE AT 80K YALLL!!! YAASSSS

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

LOVE Y'ALL,

Real