Crazy Bitch (Part 2)

YN POV.........

Smh Jordyn just won't stop till she dead.....

*A pulls up to Jordyn house and sees her sitting on the porch before he can park YN jumps out and sprints towards her*

Aaron- OH SHIT!!! STOP HER!! CATCH HER!!

Remi- YN STOP!!

Day- DAMN YN WAIT!!

YN-*runs up on the. porch and instantly KO's her and she falls to her knees*

Jordyn-*laughing* you found out!!

YN- *pulls jordyn hair back so that she is looking at her* you crazy bitch!! *wraps jordyn's hair around hand until she feels her roots pulling from her scalp* look here you see him *points at Aaron* he's MINE ...OK? good... that's what I thought *let's her hair go and kicks her in her face before Aaron grabs her and carries her to the car* BITCH THINK ITS A GAME NEXT TIME YO ASS GONE BE IN A BODY BAG FUCKING WITH ME! YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW I ROCK BITCH I DARE YOU!! YOU ALREADY GOT THAT ASS BEAT AT SCHOOL! NOW ON YO FRONT! NEXT I'M SHOOTING! DUMB THIRSTY DUST BUCKET ASS HOE AINT CHU SUPPOSED TO HAVE LIKE 4 KIDS ALREADY?

Aaron- *stops in his tracks with YN over his shoulder* what?!

Remi and Day- Bruh damn come on YN let's just go

YN- NAH THAT ABORTION LOVING ASS HOE GETTING UP LIKE SHE WANT ANOTHER ROUND! WSSP?! *tries to get out Aaron grip* nah let me go!

Jordyn-*gets up and tries to wipe some of the blood off of her face* FUCK YOU YOU WACK BITCH! *starts running towards Aaron and YN*

Day- awe Fuck nah *trips Jordyn lhh I had to do somethin with his stupid ass*

Jordyn- *gets up and starts swinging at Day*

Day-*dodges every hit and grabs her hands* BITCH GET TF OFF ME!

YN- Aaron let me go! she swinging on Day!

Aaron- *let's her go on accident when he turns around to see* oh shit YN stop!!

YN- *runs up and damn near knocks Jordyn head off and tackles her to the ground* BITCH GET OFF OF HIM! TF YOU THOUGHT!! *starts going ham again*

Jordyn- *screams* somebody call the police help!!

YN- *let's her go* bitch SHUT UP! you deserve every hit you get...man fuck you you was supposed to be my nigga *starts walking to the car* let's go y'all got. me out here looking bad

Everybody- *gets in and watches Jordyn sit on the lawn crying picking up her weave*

YN- *takes a deep breath* smh

Aaron- *looks at YN. shes covered in jordyn's blood from head to toe and her face is starting to swell from the one hit Jordyn managed to get in* you good?

YN- yepp I just feel so dirty please get me home so I can eat some fruity pebbles and watch bae

Remi and Day- Bae?!

Aaron-*drives off* I I captain

Remi and Day- tf you quoting spongebob for? nigga you just heard. her say bae!

YN- *looks back at them* shhhhhhh

Day- who is bae hu-gco

Remi- you better shut up didn't you just see. her tackle that crazy bitch like a pro linebacker and we in this. damn car shhiidd I'm just gone scoot over

YN- *looks at Remi* thanks *turns around and looks out the window until she's sleep*

*Aaron's house*

__________

GOOOODDDD MÖŘÑĪŃĞ LOVES

DONT WORRY IM NO WHERE NEAR DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT IMMA PUT THIS SO THE CHAPTER WONT BE STUPID LONG BUT IMMA JUST MAKE A THIRD PART TO THIS. IM SITTING ON MY SCHOOL BUS TYPING IT NOW LHH. I LOVE YALL ENJOY IT. AND YN GOT THAT ASS HUH?

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

LOVE,

Real