BAe

YN POV.......

YN- whatchu wanna eat?

Aaron- I wanna eat y- lol know what I'll just eat what ever you cook

YN- lol nasty! well I want some seafood gumbo sooooo you good?

Aaron- Iight imma just watch you cook go ahead

YN- OH HELL NO! you helping!!

Aaron- whaaaa?

YN- this ain't despicable me don't whaaa me so I need you to grab that pot at the top right there

Aaron- Iight you don't what you're getting yourself into

YN- Lol mhmm just get the pot bae

Aaron- *looks at YN with his mouth open then smirks*

YN- what? *smiling*

Aaron- nothing...nothing at all what else you need

YN- nothing right now so you good

Aaron- Iight *sits at the island in the kitchen and starts looking on his phone*

YN- oooohhh HEY I do need you!

Aaron- OK calm down what you need now

YN- I need you to *mumbles* runupstairsandgrabmyphoneandmybeatspill

Aaron- what? say it again and stop mumbling

YN- can you go get my beats pill

Aaron- -_- alllllll the way up there

YN- and my phone THANKS love ya *jumps up and kisses his cheek*

Aaron- AGAIN let me repeat.. alllllll the way up there

YN- yepp.. HEY I'm the one cooking

Aaron- mhmm w/e *walks out the kitchen mumbling* better gave me a kiss got me walking a country mile to ya damn room and why the hell this house so damn big!

YN- *yells from the kitchen* BECAUSE I'M RICH BITCH!!

Aaron POV.........

yn house is hella big like you don't understand this MF is bigger than mine and mines is pretty fucking big like damn
Bruh I finally got to her room and her beats pill was still playin YG she must of forgot to turn it off. UMP who knows but I got it and I couldn't find her phone so she gone have to come get it herself I'm not coming back up all these damn steps im the laziest athlete ever but I work hard its funny. I was about to walk out but then I heard the phone vibrate on her bed. WTF -__- I swear I looked on her bed IG I couldn't see it because it blended in with her black cover. she showl do like black...hmmm black car..black phone...black bed set..black dresser..Bruh I think my baes goth .anyways i looked at the screen like a good boyfriend would haha get it BOYFRIEND yepp just wait on it but she got a text from Jordyn saying something about "i hope you using protection knowing you you probably not and I kinda thought you would make him wait but Ik you get thirsty at times so go ahead and I still need that homework" WTF I'm hella mad she got her fucked up but Jordyn think that Idk that her and Brittany friends nah Brittany tells me everything when I say EVERYTHING that's what I mean Jordyn ain't nun but a fake ass friend to YN and that's why I been using her shhiidd she good to at her two h's head and homework nothing more nothing less. i mean who wouldn't mine having a girl to suck your dick and get you a A in a class...im waiting...right thats what i thought but shid im bout let her ass know but not right now this is bae time and she still waiting for her damn pill damn i been up here for hellas i gtg and she think slick calling me bae but I got something for her.....