20

*SEXUAL CONTENT!! YUNGINZ SCROLL PASS IT!*

Yn starts to moan Aaron's name as he starts to leave hickeys and wet kisses all over her breast. A rips his shirt off showing off his sexy ass abs and yn pulls him back down wanting him NOW. he whispers in her ear as kisses it "turn over now". Yn looks shocked they had always did missionary or something and it was so damn good that i guess they never bothered to try. "come onnnn umma bust through these damn jeans" yn grabs his dick through his pants and he grabs her arm so fast and tries to stop from moaning "iight no games listen to daddy and flip *yn laughs and starts to turn over* wait lay back *en looks confused but does it* Aaron unbuttons her pants and rips them off and throws them with her underwear and spreads her legs licking his lips "mm mm mm that pretty pretty pussy" he digs his tongue into her throbbing entrance "ahh shit Aaroonn" he sucks and licks even harder on her pussy driving her crazy and feels her start to pull on his ears and he knows shes about to cum so he flicks his tongue over her clit faster making her arch her back sending her into over drive "omg arroonn fuck ahhh *starts whimpering barely getting her words out before releasing all of her juices over his face...........

_________

I THINK IM GETTING BETTER AT THIS YALL LHH IM FINISHING IT NOW SO LOOK OUT FOR IT GIVE ME 1 HOUR

VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT
LOVE YALL,
Real 😍