"Did you check the entire block? I'm sure the streets have more than one cctv camera."

Erik speaks up this time. "We checked each one and everything was blank. It cut off for ten minutes and then comes back on."

"Were there cars parked in the lot?" Cobie asked and everyone nods.

"Okay. Some cars have cameras installed in them for safety purposes, dash cams. We go back and check the plates of the cars present and check their dash cams. Maybe we'll find something." Cobie says and the warriors nod.

"Where's the good doctor?" Colson asks. And oh. He got a sudden feeling of deja vu. Good doctor. He had said that yesterday, hadn't he?

"He's with Randall and Blue." Erik replied.

"He was out with Randall last night. It was the omega who found him." One of the pack warrior says, his voice deep.

"Randall said he went in to get his wallet, since had forgotten it inside a club."

There goes that feeling again. It made Colson frown. Why did he feel like he had seen Randall at a club too? It couldn't be possible right? He had woken up and spent time with Aetos before going back to sleep and waking up this morning.

Nah, he's just imagining things.

He blocks out what the pack warrior was saying. He then finds himself asking.

"What about Michel? He was still locked in his room right?" Colson asks, looking between Cobie, Erik and Aetos.

"He was in his room. He has a warrior stationed at his door and Gabriel as an alibi because he slept in the room." Erik says and Colson nods. He lets out a breath and Aetos moves closer, slipping his hand through the coat and wrapping it around Colson's waist.

So Michel was locked. Who then beat up the good doctor?

He moves closer to Aetos as he watched Erik call out a few orders for the warriors and then they were gone, leaving the four of them in the living room.

"Is Randall alright?" Aetos asks.

"He's good. A bit shaken but good." Cobie says, running a hand down his tummy. It's been weeks but Colson is still proud as hell of his brother.

"And Blue?" Colson asks.

"He's with them. He cried for a bit." Cobie says with a pout. Erik moves towards his mate and ran his finger through Cobie's hair.

"Do you think this has something to do with this Baba character?" Aetos asks, squeezing Colson's waist a bit. Here's a cold feeling shooting down Colson's spine and he couldn't for the life of him understand why. The black spots have gone and now his brain is semi scrambled?

This can't be good.

He had a bad feeling about this.

"Definitely but I don't know. Why target Se Ju? Why not anyone else?" Erik asks and Cobie sighs.

"Maybe he offended someone?" Colson offers.

"It's still not adding up."

Colson sighs. Aetos let go for a bit and takes a seat, pulling Colson onto his lap. He holds Colson close as they sit in silence. The silence is broken by someone walking in and that someone being Gabriel. Ugh.

The omega doesn't say anything to anyone and just walked back out of the room. Colson fights the feeling to grab Gabriel by the hair and shake some sense into him. But he doesn't because Erik also believed something wasn't adding up with Michel too.