017

There was a black spot on his big toe.

Colson stared at his naked reflection in the mirror in front of him. The black spots on his back, knees and hand were still there but now, there was also one on his toe.

What the hell was happening?

Each time he would promise himself he'd tell someone about the spot. Each time he would forget about. Like someone was slowly dragging the attention of the marks to the back of his mind. Shit.

This was bad.

He grabs his robe and slips it on before walking into his room. Aetos was already waiting there, sitting on Colson's bed, his back resting against the headboard as he flipped through the book in his hand.

"Are you seriously reading Godzilla?" Colson asked, staring at the vampire with two hands on his hips. Aetos quickly looks up from the book in his hand and stared at Colson, his eyes following the drops of water glistening on Colson's body.

"You were taking so long in there." Aetos says, swinging his legs over the bed and getting up. Appearing in front of Colson in less than a heartbeat.

Colson stared up at the vampire who dressed in a pink silk shirt and tight jeans. Looking better than ever. He tuts, reaching his hands out and sliding them up Aetos' chest and wrapping them around the vampire's neck.

"Have I told you how gorgeous you are?" Aetos whispers, pressing kisses all over Colson's face, the two of them swaying to the silent music their hearts were making.

"Daily reminders won't hurt." Colson replies, moving closer. His body shivering when Aetos' slid his big hands up Colson's back. Colson had read somewhere that vampire's were cold creatures but that was a kid of shit.

Okay maybe it wasn't.

But really. Despite how cold Aetos' fingers were, immediately Colson feels them on his body, there's a rush of warmth and something tingling, something sweet surging within him.

They had somewhere to be today. Official Fang Business. That's what Colson has coined it. But it could wait a little, right?

Colson slid his hands into Aetos' hair as their lips meet. Moaning softly at the swipe of Aetos' tongue at the seam of his lips. The vampire's hands slid down his back until he grabbed Colson's ass.

Colson lets out a loud gasp as he was lifted up. He quickly wraps his legs around Aetos who quickly leads them to the bed, gently placing Colson on it. Everything with Aetos felt a hundred times intense, a hundred times warmer than sex had with anyone Colson has ever done it with.

Each dance of their tongue, Aetos fingers against the skin of his neck, their lower parts brushing together with each movement. It was just so fucking good. Colson pulls away first, gasping for air, his chest rising and falling with each pant.

He grips Aetos' hair tight as the vampire trailed kisses down his neck. Hands pulling apart the robe Colson had on until he was naked and pressed flush against the vampire.

"Aetos..." Colson moans, his body shaking with the light brush of Aetos' hand against his nipple. He was naked and pressed up against Aetos who was still completely dressed. It made everything a hundred times hotter.

Colson scrambles yo the bed a bit as Aetos pressed kisses down the smooth expanse of his chest and before he knows it, Colson was flipped over and the bathrobe was done to shreds.

Aetos pressed him down against the bed and lifted his hips up so his bare ass was close to the vampire's face. Colson was... Colson couldn't believe this. He was shaking from the anticipation. He could feel Aetos' breath against his ass and he moves back a little.