011

Colson was a man of many attributes but patience isn't one of them. He, Aetos, Erik and Cobie have decided to have a fun night out in town. There was a showing of Shazam and Colson just wants to see it. Fuck Baba, fuck Michel, fuck any other supernatural creature that wants to scare the life out of him.

Colson looks up when he hears Cobie and Erik approach, laughter trilling out of his mouth when he sees Erik wearing a beware of the hulk shirt.

"Cobie made you wear that, didn't he?" Colson asked as he stayed where he was, firmly at Aetos' side. The vampire looked incredible in a blood red chiffon shirt and dark jeans, his hair product free and soft- falling into his eyes. Those grey eyes.

"I didn't make him do anything. I just handed him a shirt and he wore it." Cobie said with a shrug, his face so innocent but Colson knew better.

"You forgot to add the part when you cried cause I didn't take the shirt from you fast enough." Erik gave Cobie a comical stare, shifting closer to his mate. Any more closer and they'd be pressed against each other like glued paper.

Now that, Colson could be live. He made his way over to his brother and pulled him in for a tight hug. "How's little Colson?"

"Still not naming the baby after you but the baby's good." Cobie said, running his hand over the red jumper covering his tummy.

"Halloween is in two days." Colson grins. "Is it bad I want to go trick or treating?"

"Of course not. I want to go with you too. We haven't gone since we were nine."

Aetos who had remained quiet made his way to them and offers Cobie a smile. "If we keep standing here, we're going to miss the movie."

"Fine. Lets go."

Erik pressed his nose to Cobie's neck, his hands going around his mate's waist and Colson just watched them. Even after six months they still acted like they had just met each other for the first time. He smiles softly as Erik laced their hands together as he pulls back from Cobie's neck and ... weren't they just the cutest.

"You're staring."

"It's my eyes, let me look plus it's not my fault they're too cute." Colson replied, turning to playfully glare at Aetos. "Are you sure Pytor is okay? I haven't seen him since yesterday?"

"He's fine. He's checking up on one of the dark houses."

Colson really wanted to speak to Pytor. He was meant to have come along for this late night streaming of Shazam but the man had belted out excuses over the phone. It felt like he was avoiding Colson.

"Hey."

Colson looks up at Aetos. "It feels like it's my fault."

"It's not yours and it's not his either. I have told you both this." Aetos said. "None of you knew that was going to happen. He just needs to calm down, he'll come to you. And as much as it pains me, you two are friends..."

"Woah woah! Slow down there." Colson laughed, his palms up. "Who said we were friends?"

Aetos rolled his eyes at this and just walked past Colson, both hands going into the pocket of his jeans and damn, those legs. Colson cackled as he jogged up to Aetos, poking him in the sides as they went.

"You're a pest." Aetos shook his head.

Colson grinned at the vampire. "But I'm the prettiest pest in all the land."

"You're more of a-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Aetos. You might regret it." Cobie calls out from where he was, a few steps away from them, his fingers laced with Erik.