015

Colson doesn't notice it till two days after Halloween. He walks out of the shower, naked as the day he was born and made his way to the full length mirror and stared at himself.

He used to do this all the time but for some reason he stopped a while ago. He takes in his chest, his thighs, then turns to the side and smirks when he sees his ass. The curve and how pert they were.

Damn.

He looked good.

He was about to walk away from the mirror when he sees it. There were black patches along his back, close to his right side. He turns over, eyes checking, fingers poking and heart beating. Oh shit. What the hell was happening?

It didn't hurt. It was just there. Like someone had splashed black water color on one side of his body. Colson doesn't know what to do. He stared at himself for a few more seconds before grabbing his bathrobe, pulling it on as he walked out of the bathroom.

He had a date with Aetos today. It was their first and Colson was already nervous. Scratch that, he had been nervous since he woke up a few hours ago and now the black spots on his body has heightened it. He checks the time to see how many minutes he had left and let's put s relieved sigh when he sees it was just eleven thirty five. He had twenty minutes to dress up and five to calm himself down.

For the date Colson had decided to go in a blood red jumper, dark jeans with no rips and black sneakers, he added a little gel to his hair and styled it off his face, his blonde hair looking even more shiny today. He had been told to dress casual.

Colson slips on his watch and adds a little spray of perfume. Cologne doesn't do it for him. He finishes in time with a couple minutes to spare so he searched for his phone and wallet and had just slipped them into his pocket when there was a knock on the door.

Colson almost let out a yelp when he hears the knock. He ran his hands down his clothes and took deep breaths before walking to the door, pulling it open. He almost swallows his tongue when he sees Aetos. The vampire looked amazing dressed in a white round neck T-shirt tucked into black jeans and white sneakers, his dark hair was styled off his face and his pink lips were stretched in a dazzling smile.

Damn.

And to think this man is interested in dating me, Colson thinks to himself as he stared at Aetos who was equally staring at him in awe. It made Colson's cheeks heat up and he shyly smiles.

"Colson... you look... your hair..." Aetos stutters. His gaze going up and down Colson's body like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "You look so fucking good."

Colson lets out a small laugh. "You look so fucking good too. I was thinking you'd wear your chiffon shirt but this..." Colson reaches out to touch Aetos' shirt. "You look great."

Aetos laughs and shakes his head fondly at the man in front of him. "Shall we?" He asks, hand stretched out towards Colson. Colson stared at Aetos' hand and then at the man's face. He slowly slid his hand into it, exhaling slowly as their fingers laced together.

Aetos raised their locked hands to his lips and pressed a kiss to it, his gaze never leaving Colson's face. They both walk out of the house hand in hand.

"You aren't a fan of crowded restaurants, so I prepared a little something." Aetos said as they walked. Colson turns his head to the vampire, smiling softly. It still shocked him how Aetos remembered little details about him that he had either said once in passing or had heard from Cobie or even observed.

It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue, the streets were not that crowded, after all it was past twelve in the afternoon mid week.

"So... tell me something about you I don't know." Colson said as they walked.