"If you barely knew me why did you say yes?!" He says.

"Because I thought you where nice. Because nobodys ever liked me before and I wanted you to get to know me! Not whats in my uterus! Im starting to think it was a mistake now." She states turning away from him.

"Of course it was a mistake! You should tell people what there getting into before their already knee deep!" He shouts.

"Heh... No I meant that I made a mistake when I said yes to you. " She says before getting up and opening the door.

"Your not leaving." He says grabbing her by her wrist.

"Yes I am! Now let me go!" Trinity said trying and failing to pull away.

"No. Now go sit back down cause we aren't done talking." Trevor said pulling her back to the bed.

"No! Stop it! Let me go! We're done! Stop!" Trinity yelled struggling against his grip.

"Shut up! You dont make that call!" He said tightening his grip.

"Ouch! Trevor stop it! Ow!" Trinity said starting to cry.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing man! She said let go!" A deep voice said from the door way. Next thing she knew Trinity was being pulled against somebodys chest and Trevor had been forcefully pushed away.

"Blake?" Trinity asked sniffling and looking up at her savior.

"Shhh. Its okay babe I got you." He said glancing down at her.

She turned and buried her head into his shoulder not caring that she knew practically nothing about the guy. All she cared about was that he'd saved her from Trevor. She'd seen the look in his eyes many times before. It was the look a man gives right before they hit you.

She wrapped her arms around the tall boys torso and he rapped his other arm around her shoulders.

"I dont wanna see you near her again Trev." Blake growled as he was turning to leave.

"You cant tell me what to do! And thats my girlfriend and I can be near her whenever I want!" Trevor snapped walking up to them. Trinity flinched at hearing his voice coming closer but Blake simply turned both of them and walked away.

They kept walking till they reached his car. He looked down at her and asked her "Would it be okay if we go somewhere?"

"Y-Yeah I need to get out of here anyways." She said removing her arms from him and sitting in the passenger seat.

"Alright." He said moving around the car to sit in the driver seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After around twenty minutes of making small talk while Blake, drove they pulled off to the side of the road.

"What are we doing?" Trinity asked confused. "Your not gonna kill me are you?" She said only half kidding.

"No. Not yet." He said with a wink. " What do you think about jumping into a lake in nothing but your undergarments?"

"Um one we just met, two its only the beginning of spring so its still to cold, and third I'm not comfortable with people seeing me in my undergarments." She stated matter-o-factly.

"Hmmm all good points. Maybe it would be better if we just, sit in the sun?" Blake asks after a moment of thought.

"Well I mean Chris is at work all day so I've got time to waste." Trinity said looking it the mirror on the vizer to see if she still had mascara marks under her eyes. Fortunately she'd got the all of it when she was wiping at her eyes earlier.

"Come on lets go." Blake said hoping out of the car and grabbing a blanket from the backseat.

"Do you always keep a blanket back there?" Trinity asked getting out as well.

"Well I have to if i wanna keep my backseat clean when I'm driving friends places." Blake says as he leads her through the forest to the lake.

"Wow..." Trinity said in awe as she looked at the clear water of the lake.

"So... You got two midgets in there huh?" He asked pointing at her stomach as they sat down on the blanket.

"Yeah... It doesnt bother you?" Trinity asked surprised.

"Nah. Not really. I mean based off of what I heard you didnt really have much choice in the matter anyways."
He said shrugging.

"Yeah..." was all she said before laying down on the blanket.

Soon she had fallen asleep exhausted from the days events. "Have sweet dreams princess." Blake said quietly.

He then slipped a note into her jacket pocket.