Ch.12

3 weeks later

3 weeks later ..

I was pacing back and forth anticipating on whether the results were negative or positive on the test. Neither would add up to the amount of pain I been through. If it says positive? Will I be happy ? But what if it reads negative? Will I be angry? Filled with hatred?

Finding out that you've been lied to all this time is not the most great thing in the world. As the doctor came into the room & revealed that the baby boy Juliet was holding in her hands fresh from birth wasn't my son. My heart aches, how could someone lie like this? Pure evil. That's what she is.

You see , one night I caught Juliet out with some guy turns out they've been having sex all along the whole time we were together during her pregnancy and even time before. I demanded a dna test and got my answer.

After getting the results I stormed out of the hospital and straight to Shontell's. After a good 10 minute drive I was now banging at her door. Only to be greeted by her mother.

" hmm Andy Black , the one who likes hurting feelings huh , what you doing at my door step " she said while emphasizing her every word.
I rolled my eyes then chuckled before speaking.

" I just came to talk to Shontell that's all no disrespect" I said now leaning with my hands in my pockets.

" well she's out with a friend , see ya" she slammed the door in my face. Damn now I have to get back on her good side as well, fair enough.

The only friend I could think of was her friend Drew, maybe he could help me. I knew where he worked at the movie theater. I pulled up at the theater only by him giving a dead glare.

Does everyone hate me now? " what are you doing here ? " he asked while furrowing an eyebrow. I then replied
" Do you happen to know where Shontell is by any chance please Ik you know " I said
He then sighed.

" uh no I kind of kissed her and we kept our distance since then , maybe she's out with Jerome our something " he think backed away in a hurry.

I hopped into my Camaro and began to look at her recent tagged places on Instagram. And wall-a there it was they were at an aquarium a few blocks over.

I sped over to her location.

Jerome and I were laughing and talking about the fishes we just recently viewed

Jerome and I were laughing and talking about the fishes we just recently viewed. That moment turned bittersweet for me when I was grabbed by the arm by Andy.

" Are you out yo mind ?! " I yelled at Andy while snatching my arm away. Jerome's eyes traveled between the both of us before shaking his head & leaving without even saying a word. I called after him numerous of times but no use at all.

" Shontell , you were right everything , about the baby , Juliet , you're the one for me Shontell " Andy explained pleadingly. " Look what you did Jerome's gone ! What's this all about Andy ? Why here why now ? "
I had so many questions to ask only for him to pull me to his car.

" Shontell I'm sorry I really am! , you were right about everything, I should have listened to you it was just so hard for me to understand I was so blinded by the history the good outweighed the bad between Juliet and I. But now that I know the truth I just want to be with you and only you and you don't have to say yes right away, we can work on it if you want or we can do whatever please don't leave me hanging I'm begging you " he poured out while holding both of my hands.

All I could do or think to do was kiss him. My emotions spoke for me and that was that. It was so passionate I felt like we were the only two in the world at moment things got heated quickly.

Andy pulled away as he started driving to his house. There was a silence it wasn't awkward. Just the type of silence you have when you know you about to get that Pound down 🌚.

* mature scene ahead *

Soon as we got into Andy's bedroom we were kissing and I mean long and passionately. Now laying on his black and maroon colored sheets we were removing each of one's own clothing.

Andy was on top of me in his black boxer briefs. I was in my purple matching panties and bra set. He was now tracing kisses from my neck to my stomach to my inner thigh making his mark for sure.

Removing my then moist panties Andy placed his warm soft lips onto my pearl. Licking, swirling, sucking making sure he was doing well. He knows how great of a job he's doing by me grabbing a lock of his hair. My soft moans were now filling the room.

After devouring my juices he unhooked my bra and caressed my breast. Licking , nibbling and kissing each one. We exchanged a now powerful kiss, while kissing Andy removed his boxers and put his now aroused member at my entrance.

I tensed up quickly. " Andy wait " I whimpered. I got nervous very quickly, the thought of losing my virginity sounded so crucial and here I am on the verge of losing it. " Its okay Shontell I'll be gentle I promise , I love you , you have nothing to worry about baby " he explained trying to calm me down.

I nodded giving him permission to continue. Our love is now showing through this passionate feeling. Andy then inserted himself I whimpered a low cry , he quickly kissed me while continuing to thrust.

The painful feeling then went away and turned into pleasure both of our moans and grunts filled the room. Andy then released into me and I came too also.

Afterwards we fell asleep with Andy holding me throughout the night. This feeling is unexplainable.