Chapter 1 - Arrival

Jin's P.O.V

"All passengers, attention please, we have now landed back to Seoul, South Korea. Please, while leaving this plane, I hope you enjoy your stay. This is your Captain speaking. anjeonhan!"

I rose from my seat and walk to the exit doors and was greeted by the flight attendants.

"Bye Sir! Thanks for choosing this airline."

I responded with a smile and proceeded to walk. I grabbed my phone from my back pack and immediately called my mom.

"Annyeong eomma! I've arrived in Korea now. May I ask who's my chaperone again?" I greeted my mom from the other line.

"Annyeong! I'm so excited to see you at dinner later. Your chaperone's name is Park Woo-jin." My mother quickly replied.

"Gomawo eomma! I'll meet you later." I said and ended the call.

I am now in the place where I have to find my luggage. It's a little crowded and so I had to say excuse me to some people and waited for my bag to appear.

A black bag appeared from the machine as I was getting ready to get it. I carried my luggage and release the handle so I can just pull it while walking. I'm now walking through the exit and started finding my chaperone Park Woo-Jin.

'Hmmm

'Hmmm...Where is he?' I thought to myself as my eyes were scanning the place.

I went closer to the people who's also waiting for their families, friends, and partners to show up. I can't see him.

"Sir Kim!"

I heard a shout from a guy behind me and I immediately saw a sign that looks like It's my chaperone. I smiled and waved at him and walked towards him. "Hi! Are you Park Woo-Jin? My chaperone?" I asked to receive a raised eyebrow at me.

"I think you got the wrong person sir. I'm looking for sir Kim. Kim HongJoong." The guy said as my cheeks began to be red because of embarrassment. Goodness sake, I can't believe I've already embarrassed myself. This isn't going well, is it?

"O-Oh... M-My apologies." I said as I bowed and left him. I let out a sigh and sat on a bench and waited for him. I had an idea to make a phone call with Namjoon to tell him that I'm back.