ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ•11

-  ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ - 

But it was fun while it lasted being with someone my own age " Clem said while looking up at the Stars. I couldn't help but look at her eyes as the stars reflected on her eyes. " Yeah me too... I guess."
I replied as I stood up  and head back.

I looked down and admired the ground with leaves and dry mud. I look back up with trees making the view perfect. The sound of trees moving brushing together. Animals who are active at night. Hearing an owl in the distance. The only thing I love about the world.
-
I opened my eyes as the sun was visible from a little gap from the window. I head up and decided to make me and Clem something to eat. By the time I was finishing Clem sat on the one of the chairs, she seemed off like something was on her mind.  " Hey Clem is something wrong? You could tell me if you want." I said giving a little smile.  " Yes , I don't know what to do. Remember the day we met ? The day You helped me? "

" Yeah why?" I replied while serving her a bowl of beans. "Well that day I got kicked from a group " the new frontier." All I did was try to give him medicine, he needed help but they got mad and kicked me out." I refused I tried to get him back but they said I was young to be taking care of him"
"How old are you ? " I asked clem. " I'm 13 how about you y/n?"
Oh ,me? I'm 12 almost turning 13 I guess "i replied a little confused.

An - like I said a few chapters back I'll try make things work with adding aj -
- not edited