Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung

Začít od začátku

When we got there, I got out of the car and ran into the house as fast as I could. I ran up to Jonghyun's bedroom and fell on the bed, face down, sobbing into his pillow.

I was so out of it that I didn't hear the footsteps coming to sit on the bed and I didn't feel the bed dip beside me. I wasn't until I felt a hand on my lower back that I realized someone was in the room with me. I turned my head ever so slightly and inhaled to figure out who was there.

I realized that it was Jonghyun and I buried my face in the pillow again, crying. Eventually I had cried so much that I couldn't anymore and I was just letting out soft sniffles every now and then.

"Jae, baby, why are you crying?" Jonghyun asked in a small voice, caressing the back of my neck as I sat up to look at him.

My eyes were red and puffy, I had tear stains down my face, and I had a stuffy nose. I probably looked like shit, but I had to talk to him.

"I'm so, so sorry. I probably ruined everything," I whispered, looking down at my lap.

"How?" he asked, pulling me so I was sitting on his lap. I still refused to meet his eyes and I moved myself off his lap so I was sitting directly in front of him.

"I-I almost kissed you an-and," I said, looking at my lap.

"And I like you," I mumbled quietly, hoping he didn't hear me, but he did.

He pushed my head up with his forefinger and caressing my cheek.

"I like you too," he whispered before leaning in towards me.

He placed his lips on mine gently. It felt like a thousand sparks flying. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me into his lap.

We were so caught up in each other that we didn't hear Jimin calling us for dinner, or Hobi opening the door to bring us downstairs.

Once we broke apart, we laid down, facing each other. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, but not right against his body. I rested my arms under my head, reaching up to occasionally brush a stray hair out of his face or just simply rake my hand through his hair.

We forgot all about dinner, spending the rest of the night, cuddling and sharing kisses here and there.

"Be mine?" Jonghyun asked, now having us switched positions so that my back was against his chest with his arm draped over my waist.

"It would be my pleasure," was all I said before we drifted into a deep sleep.

----------------------------

The next morning was fairly normal.

Except for the strange smiles the dads were sharing.

"Okay guys. What are you all smiling about this morning?" Jonghyun asked.

"Are you guys official?" Hoseok asked, getting straight to the point.

Jonghyun looked at me, meeting my eye. I gave him a look of fear before he grabbed my hand under the table and turned back to them.

"Yeah, finally," Jonghyun said. The men at the table chuckled before nodding and continuing breakfast.

----------------------------

After eating breakfast and getting ready, Jimin and Yoongi drove me back to my house, both of them sitting in the front so that Jonghyun and I could cuddle in the back seat.

I walked inside after pecking my boyfriend's lips and thanking them for letting me come over.

I went upstairs and unpacked after a short welcome from my parents.

"Mom, Dad, can we talk?" I said seriously after unpacking.

"Of course sweetie. What's up?" Mom said, pulling me and Dad to sit on the couch. I was stuck sitting in the middle of them, of course.

"So I felt the need to get this out of the way... Jonghyun and I are official," I said. I looked up to be greeted with smiles.

"Finally!" Mom said, pulling me into a big hug.

Maybe things would actually work out. Maybe... Just maybe.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 1347

That was the last chapter! I've been writing this for so long and I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I don't think I could've continued the story decently past this point. Thank you all for reading and I love you all!

-Amy :)<3