Amber's True Potiential

Mulai dari awal

"Yesss sssir." The other snake said.

I looked at Allison and she looked at me. We weren't sure what to do. We couldn't just let them take our parents like that. We needed a plan and fast.

"We need to follow them." Allison whispered to me.

"I agree but we need to travel by shadow so they don't see us." I said.

"Ok." Allison took a deep breath. "I just hope our parents are going to be alright."

"Alli relax, my mom always says staying calm is important during an emergency."

"You're right." She held out her hand. "Now let's go save our parents."

"Amberson against the world!" We whisper shouted together as I put my hand in hers.

'Oh my gosh, we're holding hands!' I thought to myself. 'Does this mean... nah Amber your kidding yourself. Come on stay focused, you're trying to save your father, not gain a girlfriend!'

"Um Amber are you ok?" Allison asked me.

"Oh yeah I'm just still half asleep." I fake yawned. "Alright let's go."

We made our way out of the tent. We were following the serpentine making sure we weren't seen, like our parents did before they were all old and stuff.

Kai's P.O.V.:

I woke up and I was in some kind of underground dungeon. I looked to my left I was chained to wall, by a vengestone chain nonetheless. Then I looked to my right and I saw Cole sitting on the floor unconscious.

"Cole!" I shouted. "Cole wake up!"

I kept shouting his name until he finally woke up. As soon as he realized what was going on he looked panicked.

"Cole, are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine, but where are the girls?" He asked panicked.

"I wish I knew." I frowned.

"Oh my gosh. I really hope they're ok." Cole said.

"Me too, but they seem to have no problem looking out for each other. I just hope they don't, as Skylor says, 'pull a Kai' and try to come save us on their own." I said.

"Of course they will, have you met their parents?" Cole joked and I let out a little giggle.

"Hey! Keep it down or I'll throw you both in ssseparate cellsss!" A serpentine yelled from the other side of the bars.

"Serpentine, I should've known." I rolled my eyes.

Cole grit his teeth. "If you so much as lay one finger on my little girl I swear I'll..."

"We don't want the kidssss, jussst you two." The snake hissed, cutting him off. Then he left.

"Hey get back here!" I demanded.

The snake ignored me and left. Then I tried to pull the chains off the wall by lunging myself forward as far as I could, but they wouldn't break and the chains flung me back into the cinder block wall and I slid onto the floor.