Echo fiddled with the ends of the dress as the Mayor approached them, saying, "Hello, Jenna, Echo." He then fully faced Echo who scowled, having enough memories of him beating Tyler to not like or trust him. "It's good to see your face around. You and Tyler seem to not talk anymore. Is everything alright?"

Echo nodded, crossing her arms. Even though she did her research on Tyler and found out that he is a major asshat, she also has memories of a different side of him, a nicer and sweeter side of him. "Everything is good. I just changed."

The Mayor looked her up and down, he physically saw no different changes other than the terrible posture she now seemed to have. Everything else looked normal.

Echo abruptly turned to Jenna, kissed her cheek, ane then swiftly walked away without another thought.

But, as she was about to go in another room, she paused and wondered why the hell she just gave Jenna a kiss on the cheek. "God, this brain is messing with me," she mumbled to herself.

ECHO stood in the bathroom in the mansion, her hands clenched around the sink as she stared herself down in the mirror. She might look the same as she did in her other life, but she knew she was changing and she hated it.

Caroline walked into the bathroom and smiled at her best friend. And even though Echo herself doesn't know Caroline, the Echo from this world did and absolutely adored her.

"Hey!" Caroline exclaimed, pulling the brunette in for a long hug. They've been best friends since like the third grade and pretty much acted like sisters. "I haven't seen you around since when Vicki got hurt. Where have you been?"

Echo shuffled for a second before shrugging. "I haven't really been feeling that good."

Caroline frowned in worry. "Are you okay?" And before Echo could utter one syllable, she continued, "You know, if you want, we can leave here, go to the grill, and order a bunch of fries."

Echo paused and stared up at the blonde. "And bamburger's?"

Caroline tilted her head in confusion. All her life, since the moment they met, Caroline has known Echo to be vegan, so to hear that question shocked and confused her. "Are you sure you're okay? You haven't eaten meat since the moment you learned that it was animals we were eating."

Echo shrugged. "Well, I changed my diet."

Caroline paused before slowly nodding. "Alright. Well, let me atleast make myself presentable before we go."

Echo nodded and leaned against the sink as she watched Caroline reapply lipstick, mascara, and fix her hair.

When her eyes landed on a discolored piece of skin under Caroline's scarf, Echo narrowed her eyes. "What the hell! What is that?!"

Caroline looked over at her, confused. "What?" When Echo reached for the scarf that hid the discoloration, Caroline backed away in fear. "Don't."

In one quick swipe, Echo pulled up the scarf which had hid a giant bite mark on the side of the girl's neck. Echo gasped in horror. "Caroline, what fuck happened!?"

"Nothing, okay?" Caroline stuttered out, pulling away from her.

"That is not nothing!" Echo shouted, her mind reeling and heart clenching in dread as she realized that a vampire has been feeding from her. Did somebody hurt you!?" She needed answered and now.

"No, it's nothing," Caroline stated, tearing up. "I just... my mom would kill me."

Echo, in a fit of rage once seeing Caroline rub her shoulder, she yanked her sweater down to reveal another bite mark on the girl's shoulder.

"Caroline, who did this to you?!" Echo shouted, panic seeping into her. "Talk to me!" She grabbed the girls shoulder's. "You can trust me!"

Caroline pushed the girl away from her and quickly exited the bathroom without even a second thought.

Echo stood there for a second, knowing damn well that there was a vampire on the loose, and she had a pretty damn good idea on who it was, but she needed more proof before she acts on instinct and is shortly accused of being the town psycho.

After leaving the bathroom, she left the party in search of Caroline.

She looked around for what felt like hours until she found Caroline standing up from the ground a little bit away from the property, looking disgruntled.

"Caroline," Echo said in relief and ran towards her. "I've been looking for you everywhere!" As she approached the blonde, she saw how scared she looked and how she didn't say a word. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Caroline said shakily, hugging herself. "I'm fine." She turned to the brunette, looking like she had seen a ghost.

Echo placed her hands on the girl's arms, frowning. "What happened, Care?" She glanced around at them, searching for any clue on what may have happened.

Caroline continued to breathe heavily and shakily. "I'm fine," she repeated.

Echo shook her head. "Care, you're shaking. Talk to me." And when the blonde kept mumbling that she was okay, Echo pulled the blonde into a hug who instantly wrapped her arms around her best friend, letting out a loud sob. "I've got you. And I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."