Open your eyes ..

Not edited.

Ash
"Yes, Bae I'm fine... I'm here now I have to go I pinky promise I'm ok" I said for the third time chuckling into the phone as I held up my pinky finger for Bae to see. Bae would barely let me out of her sight now, but I loved how clingy she was.

It's been a week and three days since I've been found and since Ma has been in a coma I would come to see her and thank her for her bravery and kindness. I got out of the car and walked into the hospital and walked to her room greeted by Doctor Payne. "You know she's in good shape and should wake up any minute now" he stated with a smile
"Thank you, I appreciate it Doc!" I said happily

I sat my purse down slowly and scooted a chair close to her bed gripping her hand. I started to cry again because they were so cold and it was all my fault because she tried to save useless me. I put my head down into her hand trying to warm it a little bit kissing it gently. I'm sorry baby, please wake up...

Ma
Yoooo my head is killing me, where da fuck am I? I clutched my head as the pain hit really hard all I could see was bright lights causing me to squint my eyes. "Gimmie yo hand," a man's voice said but I knew that voice.... that voice.... my brother?

"I said gimmie yo hand, butthead" he chuckled I gripped his hand and hugged him deeply while crying "I missed you so much" I said with a cracking voice "I miss you too.... your shawty misses you, Kat... you have to go back to her" he said "She doesn't Jay.. she cheated, but I still went to save her because I love her suck much. My life has been so hard since you left me... I want to be with you!" I whined

He lifted my head and looked me in the eyes "She didn't cheat Kat she loves me and has been waiting by that bed since you been in this bitch and life ain't gonna get any fuckin betta Kat!" He said back to me sternly. "Now, no more ifs ands or buts you going back you have my blessing close your eyes now!" I did as he said and started to hear Ash crying... what?

"1 You can do it, sis....2 you're great don't think back or think twice..... 3 I love you and do what's right" he said then kissed my forehead but I could still hear Ash crying "open your eyes" my brother's voice said back to me in a faded-echo way. I watched as Ash cried on my hand "I'm sorry baby... I'll do whateva please wake up and come back to me" she cried louder

"I'm here baby," I said in a low raspy voice she picked her head up and I looked at her intensely as her mascara was sliding down her face. I chuckled typical Ash "I love you baby... I'm here for and with you and thank you" I said as I kissed her lips and wiped her eyes filled with salty tears. "You're so beautiful with your leaking makeup baby," I said trying to lighten the mood and we both laughed. The mood was interrupted by the door opening by my mom I clenched my jaw "Get. Out" I said calmly "Baby... please" Ash wined "Hey how-how you been?" Ash asked my 'mother' startled standing up putting her into a hug.

Ash
"Ouchie, Maaaaaaa" I whined after Ma slapped my ass "I never knew my dad was like that to my moms yo," Ma said into my ear as she laid next to me "It's ok baby now you know. She just wanted to keep you safe" I said as I kissed her nose she gently. She smiled... Oh, that smile I love so much I can always get lost in and make me think......

Go put your dick on baby

Lmfaoo yes a short chapter!

Pleaseeeee don't b a silent reader tell me your opinions a bitch neeed em 😭