Momma?

Sorta edited. Enjoy!

Bae
As Tray snored next to me I thought about Ash. I thought about how'd she saved me that night I was on the streets.....

......... Flashback .........
It was cold and I was thrown out off my pimp's car in the scariest part of New York, Brooklyn Heights because I told him I was sore. I was known as a hoe anybody could fuck around here because my pimp made most of his clients come here due to the money men had. I was waiting for the bus with the two dollars and seven five cent I had even tho I didn't have anywhere to go, but I would just sit on the bus until the terminal stopped. A group of men walked towards me. I stiffened praying they would walk past me but I had the worse luck. "Aye, you! I gotta couple hunnets (hundredth) if you let me and my boys have our way with you, bitch," one man said with force making me slightly jump "I don't know what the fuckah you t-talking ab-out. " I stuttered trying to be hard as I started to back up "Bitch evabodah (everybody) know you be fuckin and suckin, so give it up!" the other man said shouting. I started to back up as they stepped forward.

I felted hands go around my waist. I stiffened as I felt tears about to fall from my eyes. I was scared, but didn't let it be known because Brooklyn niggas fed off
fear. "Damn baby,, what took you so long?" I heard a female voice. She turned me around and kissed my lips in front of the men. I could tell they were disgusted because I heard the third man whispering "This bitch dykin nah, let's go." She immediately pulled back wiping her lips "Omg was that too much?! Are you okay?!? Did they hurt you before I came!? You're coming home with me!" She asked and started yanking my hand to her car before I could even respond. "Thank y-you, but I have nowhere to go" I stated as my voice cracked. "No need to thank me, I'm Ash and we're now buddiess" she laughed driving off
........... End Of Flashback ...........

I got out of the bed careful not to wake Tray. I cried and ran my hand through my hair as I walked into the bathroom.

She's ok. She's ok, don't stress. You'll find her

I needed to save her. Like she saved me. I did my hygienes and walked into my room. Tray was a room down on the phone, but I could still hear "What the fuck you mean she ain't there? I don't know I'm home! The address is 3050 Alex Road. Bye" he said speaking to another person over the phone.

Bitch!! That's where Ash at.

I went back into the bathroom and turned on the water pretending to wash my face. Tray came in. I smiled "baby, goodmorning," I said and kissed his cheek "I'm about to dip I'm going see my grams." I said kissing his cheek

He quickly grabbed my arm. "Ash is ok, don't stress." He said lowly "I know baby, thank you." I said as I walked to the car I let tears slide down my face. I trusted him. I trusted a fucking bird brain I'm as disloyal for not realizing! I'm sorry Bae..

Tray
If she goes to that address. She has another thing coming for her, she'll never find her dearest friend. I watched as Bae cried in the car from our room window. I chuckled to myself mentally rolling my eyes. This is tiring, and I need a nap!

Ma
I fucked Steph. I gave her what she wanted a good fucking. She has been bugging me ever since I told her about Ash. She screamed my name, making me cringe. I didn't like this bitch at all I just wanted to get my revenge from Ash... I really couldn't believe she did that to me, but something really doesn't seem right about it.

She knows about Ash. My mental whispered to me

I stopped and pulled at her hair. "Bitch, what the fuck you know about Ash?!" I asked she cried and yelled, "I don't know Ma, fuck!" I saw red, and I felt so angry at myself for doing Ash like that it was extremely childish. I punched her in the back "WHAT THE FUCK YOU KNOW STEPHANIE?!?" I yelled "3050 Alex Road!!!" she screeched.
I got my things and left.

Stephanie
It was a bit hard to breathe because Jason had already kicked me in the ribs earlier today.

......... Flashback ..........
"If you don't do what I say, this will happen.," he started kicking my ribs twice. "Ahh ahh! Ok!" I screamed as my petite figure felt like it snapped in half. I cried while getting up. I have to do what he says or else.
...... End Of Flashback ......

Ash
"Y'all fuckin blowin me, can y'all at least take off these stupid ass ropes!" I said in disgust they were all truly getting on my fucking nerves!! I received a slap to the face, and it didn't even hurt they have been slapping me since I've gotten here. I've started to develop to the hurt. It's almost been a month now, but this place felt like home because Jason would always beat me before I escaped from him. "Can you please stop putting your filthy hands on me" I whispered

"What was that dear?" Jason said "This bitch playin with you dawg." David chuckled and Tray just stared at me with pitiful eyes. I wasn't even worried about him; he's a complete dick. I don't know what the fuck he in it for, but he needs to let it da fuck go he ain't living like that. Pussy.
~

It's been 2 hours I've been sitting here, and my ass is completely numb. This floor is really cold and I have to fuckin piss. I heard Bae's voice, and my body perked up. "Bae?!" I yelled "I'm here Ash, I'm here," Bae said barging into the room with tears as her voice cracked. She hugged me tightly and kissed my dirty forehead. I missed her so much, and she looked so down. I felt unease "Bae get up turn around" I yelled, but it was obviously too late somebody already hit her head. It was David "Oh, my slut finally got here." He chuckled.

"Y-your slut?" I asked, "you ain't know I was her pimp?" "I-" I got cut off "Yeah she was until you stole her from me," he said looking me into the eyes. I felted a blow to my rib and my breath hitched causing me to pass out.

Author's Note: To be dramatic with this scene listen to "classic horror 2" by horror music to make this part better!!

Ma
"3050 Alex Road, meet me there and bring lots of guards," I said into the phone then hanging up. As I sped to the place it was only 30 minutes away. All the polices and guards got there before me even Bae. I walked up slowly "come on," I said to two random guards. I pulled out my gun and shot two men standing in the front laughing and playing cards. I walked into the building slowly with guards behind me and heard whimpered at the first door. "Ma please leave, please go!" I heard my momma yelling and crying.

"Momma?" I said confused looking around. "Put your gun down stupid bitch or I'll kill her right here because you know I don't really give a fuck," David said looking around confused
"I thought you were dead, what the fuck??" I said confused, and I felt my brain about to explode. I was lost in my thoughts until a guard shot David from behind. Fuck! I went into the basement and saw Bae and Ash with tears staining their cheeks.

I saw Bae being held by Tray and a mysterious man holding Ash. "Let em go dawg." I said calmly. The man looked at me and started to kiss on Ash's neck making her cringe and cry harder. I shot him and he fell down crying in distress and Ash dropped to the ground. Tray pushed Bae towards Ash and shot me in the arm. "Fuck" I cried out in pain "Baby get up please, please" Ash cried

Oh. Shit.