She... cheated..?

Ignore mistakes this was a quick chapter sksksk!! I created this chapter on a computer I feel professional asssfff!!!!!!

Ash
"Oh my love, how dare you leave me thinking I wouldn't come back to find you?" He asked I was frightened as ever.. I thought I would never see him again. EVER! I walked back towards the door and hit (what I thought was) a wall and screamed in terror. I slowly turned around to see his face. I couldn't move. I just couldn't, my fear consumed me whole.

Don't let his innocent face fool you, he is a monster!

............ Flashback ..............
"I'm leav-leaving Jamaica Jason." I stated, quickly hanging up the phone. I was already at the airport ready for my flight to New York. I was so happy, I was finally getting about from his abuse and disrespect, I finally started to feel like a woman again. I was finally at peace and ease"
............. End Of Flashback ...........

Jason
I smirked in satisfaction seeing my princess paralyzed with fear. She was afraid of me, as always, but it only made me yearn for her more. I bowed down to her height and wrapped my arms around her waist and she stiffened. "I won't hurt you, princess." I stated looking into her terrified eyes, pulling her closer . My smirk grew. "Ple-please d-ont hur-t m-me!" she cried.

"No. No. I would never hurt you, Ashy Pooh." I said to her making her less tense.

Yes you stupid bitch, trust me again, so I can hurry and get this over with.

Ash has always been a naive female, and calling her by her nickname I gave her made her trust me even after I would abuse her. She was easy to hurt. She was always under my command. I have been watching her ever since she left with a little help, but I wanted her give her time to forget about me before I made a move. I remember meeting her like yesterday.

............ Flashback ............
As always, she was walking with her head down in the hallway at school, so I bumped into her causing her to drop all her books in hand and spill my coke all over my white tee. I helped her pick up her books and looked her in the eyes after. Slowly leaning close to her ear "How about you make it up to me for spilling my drink over me, huh.. Ashy Pooh?" I huskily said into her ear. She stiffened and shivered "I'm sor-ry, maybe a-another t-ime, but I-I have to go" she whispered fixing herself and running down the hall to her class.
........... End Of Flashback .........

Since then I've known that I had that control over her. That control that made her shiver and tense.. that control that made- my thoughts were cut off by a knife being stabbed into my arm. I grunted as Ash ran outside.

Why did she have to be so fucking difficult!?

I yanked the knife out my arm unbothered. Rolling my eye I started walking down the stairs. My boys already had her hands tied up with tears staining her cheeks. "You know I was just gonna make him go easy on you princess, but you deserve to get treated like the whore you are." I yelled coldly making her cry even harder. She pleaded "ple-please im so-sorry let me goo-oo please I-I won't t-tell an-anyone" I chuckled