This is too much!

NOT edited!

Ma
I woke up extremely hungry and not for food. I watched my princess sleep looking good while lightly snoring. I smirked devilishly. I had easy access since she wasn't wearing panties.

You know we had to get busyyy last night no questions ASKED!

I dove straight in causing her to breathe sharply. I wasted no time devouring my baby girl like she was a whole fuckin meal, she is but that's beside the point! Her moans grew louder causing me to get wet, yeah that's what she do to me.

She pushed my head in making me go deeper so I decided to stick two fingers deep in her wet pussy, and I went up on her body as I did. I looked in into her eyes devilishly as she looked weakly in mines.

~

Ash helped me fix my tie I couldn't do it and immediately grew frustrated because we were about to leave out to meet my... sperm donor.
"Baby, you're amazing please don't act up because I know how you can get. Relax everything will be okay." She whispered pleading into my ear. I kissed her almost losing my cool.

Chill, Ma chillll

She pulled back and smiled at me.
~

Ash
When we got there Ma was really tense. We pulled up to a restaurant it didn't look too fine or too less, get what I'm saying? We walked in hand and hand. She spotted, obviously her mother all over some man, her dad, he looked really fine so did she. We walked over "How are you doing?" I quickly said then Ma spoke as we sat. It felt so weird and awkward!

"Well, I have to go to the restroom," I said nervously getting up and Ma yanked my arm giving me stern eyes

"Well, I have to go to the restroom," I said nervously getting up and Ma yanked my arm giving me stern eyes. I sat back down causing her father to chuckle. Shut up bitch! The waiter came which caused the tension to fall, I took this as a chance to breathe. "You're a fine looking young lady." her mother sweetly said "Thank you, you're such a fine woman yourself" I sincerely said smiling "Yeah, you are fine look," The man said pointing at me. Ma jaw tightened. I rubbed her leg under the table causing her to calm down awkwardly smiling.

"Well, Katorah you've grown to be such an incredible young woman and I'm proud of you! I'm Dave, your dad, I know you may hate me but I needed to work on me." Her dad, Dave spoke deeply seeming sincere. "Well Dave I appreciate you finally coming to meet me, Mom and Dave this is my soon to be wife, Ashley" Ma said. I choked on my drink at her words smiling hugely.

WIFFEEEEE?!?!?! EXCUSE ME BITCH
~

"Well, I had a great time and it was nice to meet you too," I said as I shook her mom's hand then Dave's hand he tugged on my hand, giving it a light kiss and smirking devilishly. I blushed in complete embarrassment as Ma clutched her jaw, growling. I let go and hurried to Ma walking out.

Bruh what the FUCK is up with this man!??
~

"Baby please relax, it's ok" I pleaded as Ma walked into the room throwing her shirt on the ground. "YOU think what the fuckah he fuckin did was cole, Ash?!?" She asked me "I-I no bu-t baby he-he's still your father" I stuttered.

Ma picked me up, pushing me into the wall gripping around my neck lightly. I knew she needed to release her anger in some way. I moaned as she started to rub my clit then roughly stuck her fingers in. "AISSHH" I whimpered "Baby stoppahh" I moaned looking into her now black eyes. I could tell she was completely angry because I've never seen her this way, but it made me even wetter.
~

We were laying in the bed watching Are we there yet? We both laughed loudly as Nick yelled at Kevin making him holler. Then, Ma suddenly got a call she looked at her phone letting it ring "Baby, pick it up" I said looking at the caller id "Beautiful Mother😍" she scoffed at me, but I didn't care. Ii I picked up the phone. "Hey Ms.Angela," I said putting it on speaker "Honey, your da-dad.... is in the hospital." She said crying

What the fuck going on?

Ma
My mind raced as Ash and I ran down the hospital hallway "Room number, Patterson.. please" Ma said "314" she replied popping her gum. Ash rolled her eyes and we walked to the room. I held her hand tightly; I didn't want to cry but seeing my Da-dave in the bed with all those fucking machines hooked to him fucked up my head. Like I barely knew the nigga, but here I am crying like a baby over a person who LEFT my mother alone to raise me. Suddenly, the line went flatline. "Dad come back, I-I'll- we can start a relationship" I cried as the nurses came into the room.

Angela
"Tell me what you know Angela, my love" Dave whispered in my ear "I-I know not-hing D-d-Dave please don't hurt them" I pleaded earning a smacking from Dave. "Listen here bitch, you'll tell me one way or another," he said pulling down his pants. "Da-Dave stopp" I yelped in pain as he stuck his 11 inches deep inside of me. I cried and cried screaming at him to stop.

Ma, I love you please get away while you can.
~

Ma
I feel completely empty. I feel numb. I feel hurt. I want to be alone, forever. This is too much!

Ash
It's been a few days since Ma's father passing and she hasn't taken it so well. She cries and drinks every day. Its started to become a habit. I watched as Ma put the bottle up to her mouth "Ma stop" I said yanking away the bottle "Ashley move bruh, you pissin me off" She said I didn't listen "Katorah, this isn't good for you it's gonna b-" I was cut off by Ma choking me " YOU DON'T TELL ME IT'S GONNA B OK ASHELY, FUCK! YOU'VE NEVER FELT THIS BEFORE" she yelled at me tightening her grip as I pleaded her to stop with eyes, but hers just grew darker.

She let go, finally. I gasped for air holding my throat. "GET OUT!" she yelled "What?" I asked
"Ashley. Get. OUTTA MY FUCKIN HOUSE!" she yelled.
~

I cried and cried while I dragged upstairs to my apartment complex. I felt at unease going home to no Ma. I walked inside to a dark house and just plopped on the sofa. I felt so drained. All I could do was think about Ma meeting me when I got home.

Flashback
"Welcome home, my lady" Ma said doing a silly dance and wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and joined in closing the door "I missed you so much my sugar plum." Ma whimpered picking me up placing me on the counter. I giggled "I missed you too baby." I replied kissing her passionately.
~

"Welcome home, my lady" I heard that deep, husky voice.. that voice. I got off the sofa heading for the door.