The end of a legend

Comincia dall'inizio

"That was amazing did you see the distance on that." said Kaminari.

They all nodded.

But despite the fame he never thinks he's above others. "Do you think you're the best player in the world right now." asked a reporter "I can think of players who are better than me right now." said Midoriya.

After life in Benfica he moved on to play in Germany with Bayern Munich, there he played for four seasons winning four titles, three league cups and a champions league. As well as scoring 189 goals for them and winning the Puskas Award with this spectacular goal against Schalke

Everyone's jaw dropped from that goal.

"He is the nicest you will ever meet but the scariest person to play against with." said a man in a red shirt, card saying Timothy Fosu-Mensah.

"It was a huge honour for me to meet him in person and to play against him."

His international records are no short of amazing either. Playing for Japan for 108 times scoring 74 times, winning the asian cup twice, semi-final in the world cup, winning the confederations cup and now currently one of Asias best player in history.

For personal achievements he won the golden boot twice, the ballon d'or, Asian best player award five times in a row as well as best player in europe.

Present Mic whistled at his achievements. "The kid has skills and awards to back it up."

"Do you think it's too late to have him football?" Mic said turning to Eraser to which he just glared.

Izuku has trophies everywhere he played from Spain to England.

"The best part about him is that he doesn't go around boasting his achievements he just stays as a shy little kid." said Arjen Robben.

"He's like a machine designed to score and win, when he want's the ball into the back of the net it will go into back of the net." said a bald man waering a sweater, card read Pep Guardiola.

And now top 5 of his best goals.

"Oh yeah let's see it." said Kaminari

5.

"

That was awesome." said Kota.

"The speed though." said Sero.

4.

(Sorry for bad quality)

"Now that is something." said Sero.

"The curve on that was insane." said Cementoss.

"What the hell is this kid." said Snipe.

3.

"That was a good shot too but I prefer the last one." said Kirishima.

"Same." said his metal bro.

2.

"It's that goal again." said Jiro

"I gotta good guess for the next goal." said Todoroki.

1.

"Yup, I was right." said Todoroki.

"You've gotta admit, that's an amazing goal." said Kaminari.

We will forever miss you Izuku Midoriya.

                                            END

"Those goals were awesome." said Kirishima.

"He was awesome." said Tetsutetsu.

"COULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S DEKU THIS DEKU THAT, IT'S FRUSTRATING." said Bakugo.

The room fell quiet, "I see, Bakugo would like to see a world where you're the number one hero?" asked minute.

Bakugo smirked, "Hell yeah I do, finally a world where I upstage that damned Deku."

"Very well, everyone sit tight this will ne one hell of a ride."

I just like to say I'm very sorry for not uploading, the truth is laziness got the best of me and I just couldn't, even this chapter was rushed, so I am very sorry everyone.