A Flawless Plan

It was a nice afternoon the sun was out it was the right temputure out side and no crimes happing just one of those days. Until something gose wrong.

The Titans were all doing their own thing Robin and Starfire were working out in the gym. Cyborg was fixing his car or 'baby' he would say in the garage.Raven was reading one of her books in the common room and Beastboy was playing a video game in the common room.

"Woo - hoo High Score!" Yelled a happy dancing challenging

"Quiet I'm trying to read" said Raven as she interrupted Beastboy moment. She was starting to get annoyed by him so she started preparing her self some tea to help her.

"Sorry . . . looks like somebody got off on the wrong side of the bed this morning" said Beastboy as he walked in to the kitchen were Raven was.

"Whatever" she said in her monotone voice as usual and rolled her eyes and getting out a cup.

"Why do you always do that?" Asked Beastboy

"Do what?" She asked with a little curosity in her voice.

"Every time I talk to you or attempt to talk to you either Roll your eyes, say whatever, leave, or just ignore me"

"Maybe because your annyoing, Ignorant, not funny,only care about your self, and self adsorbent."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!"Yelled Beastboy he was starting to get get a little angry

"Really" said Raven as she poured her self some tea

"OK MAYBE HALF OF IT IS TRUE" Yelled Beastboy

"Why are you still yelling?" Raven question the challenging

"I don't know  it just makes me sound more serious."

"Whatever" said Raven in her monotone voice again as she rolled her eyes

"Really dude you just did it again!" He said throwing his hands in the air

"Did what again" Raven said she already knew the answer she just wanted to see how he will react if she repeats what he dose to her all the time.

"Dude yo-" Beastboy was cut off by the crime alarm

Beep, Beep, beep,& beep (IDK how To write or explain the alarm)

"Titans trouble" said a running Robin with Starfire flying behind him and went to the main computer and brought up the security footage.

"This isn't over Rae" said Beastboy pointing one finger at her.He than noticed Cyborg walking passed the two "Yo Cy wait up!" Yelled Beastboy and they both heading towards the main computer to see the footage.

"Call me Rae again and I'll  send you to another dimension and yes this little chat is over" said Raven as she put her cup that was once full of tea in to the sink and walked over to the main computer to also view the live footage of the crime taking place.In the background you can aslo hear Beastboy saying 'No it isn't' but Raven just blocked him out like always.

"Uh Doctor light" complained Cyborg "This should be easy."

"Yeah dude we can just go like bam bam and doctor light will be like'oh no the great Beastboy defeted me cause he is good looking and the best Titan' and I'll be like 'yeah boy you know it' Beastboy said as the titans started to exit the tower. They all just got into the T-Car.

Raven just rolled her eyes at that comment Beastboy made.Starfire, Raven, and Beastboy were in the back Cyborg and Robin sat up front.Starfire was sitting in the middle of her most beloved friends a little worried. Cyborg was t a were but than a  light bulb went over his head.

"Or Raven can do that octopus thing and we're done like that!" Cyborg said feeling pretty confident with that idea.

"Then it will be just like the piece of the cake" Starfire said as the T-Car pulled off and getting her mind off the situation she is in now.

"Yeah Star, Looks like your getting fimular with earth terms" Robin said complementing her

"Oh thank you the very much Robin!" Star said happily and you can see a twinkle in her eyes.

( Just like in the episode nevermore at the end of the epiosde when Bestboy smiled at Raven Cause she said 'breakfast sounds fine').Starfire & Robin continued their conversation, Raven and Beastboy were ignoring each other and Cyborg kept his eyes on the rode. After Cyborg wjat seem l I me forever but was only two minutes they arrived at the crim if the scene in time. Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven stepped out the car.Cyborg was about to go and join the fight untill he relizes that Robin and Starfire were no where to be seen. Cyborg has then relizes that they were still talking in the car he said both of their names a few times and he was starting to get impatient untill he fanily lost it.

"ROBIN AND STAR WE'RE HERE! Come on you two." Cyborg told the two.

"I'm the sorry friend Cyborg " Starfire said as she flew out of the back seat.

"it's alright Star it's not your fault it was manily boy wonder here" Cyborg told Starfire as he gestured at Robin with both hands who was exiting the car.

"Well I'm not" Robin said with a smirk

"You will be soon" Cyborg replied back

" I doubt it very much" Robin said as he went to go join the fight but it was to late. Dr.Light had already given up thanks to Ravens demon side.

"Told you it will be easy" Cyborg said to Raven

"Whatever" Raven said in her monotone voice

"Hey Raven weres our dear friend Beastboy?" Starfire asked Raven

"I don't know and I don't care."Raven told her team mates in a frustrating voice.

"Okay then just tell us when you find your cloak then" Robin said with a smirk plastered on his face. Raven tried to reach for her hood from her cloak and seen that it was gone.

" BEEEASTBOYYY! "Raven Yelled and behind her a lamppost had filled with black energy and shriveled up like a piece of dry paper that was once wet.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

A little before Raven let her demon side out

'I should just take her cloak when she transforms back in to her normal self  after that while octopus thing' Beastboy thought to himself 'perfect payback' He also added.

Beastboy plan was flawless and it had worked no one even noticed that he took her cloak. Cyborg and Robin were to busy bickering as Starfire watched in ooh and concern. As for Raven she was busy on getting her castration back to even notice.After that Beastboy made a quick exit be for anybody noticed and when they were out of sight he can hear an angry purple haired half demon yelling his name. THAT'S when it was Beastboy que to run.