"My wife has woken up." I flinched.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy... crazy? Do you know what I've done for you?" Suddenly his hand gripped my hair and I winced.

"I'm done thinking that the EunWoo I known is in there. I. Hate. You." He slapped me. It was in a instant. I froze in place.

"My wife is just tired. You'll love me soon... very soon." And just like that he left. I looked around. Stood up trying to break through the door. It wouldn't work. Where was I?

_______________________________

Yoongi POV

"This... is the base?" She nodded. We walked inside and saw the empty black rooms. The strong smell of blood and alcohol engulfed the atmosphere. I saw a room. Dark with books. A tv. And a bed.

"This is where she stayed..." I saw a strand of her hair on the pillow. She was here. I took a deep breath in and out.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Sir! We've searched everything about EunWoo he's a criminal and escaped from the mental hospital. He's been stalking y/n before you met her." I gripped my fist.

"Find out every property EunWoo as his gang owns. I want all of them searched thoroughly. Get the police on this too... try not to kill anyone. I want her back safely."

"Yes sir." I hung up.

"...does he know I know?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"He thinks you won't know." Yoongi nodded.

"Your sister... she changed me. She's the love of my life. Therefore I won't hurt you... but we need to act like I don't know. You... have to do things-"

"I know. I'm ready."

"What's his entire plan?"

"Well..."

____________________________

EunWoo POV

"Boys. Things will get tough from here. Once Yoongi leaves we can free her."

"Sir... we shouldn't be doing this..." I glared at the youngest in the group.

"Doing what? We've never killed, hurt people, stolen and-"

"This is wrong." I clenched my teeth and sighed.

"What do you guys want then? To let my wife go? Hmmm? I will let her go soon!" They stared at me and I forced a smile.

"Now. Let's get to business."

____________________________

Y/n POV

I was gong crazy. I started thinking... how can I get them to drag me out? I can't starve myself... I could- NO. But... if I just threatened and won't actually...no. I had no idea how long I was in the white bright room. But I started thinking crazy. Desperate.

"You'll be okay. You'll be okay. You'll be okay." I continuously told my self. The door opened. EunWoo came in and sighed.

"You ready to give in wifey?" I banged my head against his. Blood dropped down and he laughed like a maniac.

"Red... and white go well together."  I groaned.

"You're a psycho path! I'll... hurt my self if you don't let me go." He shook his head.

"You won't. Because... imagine the look on Yoongi's face if I replay the video of you harming yourself to him." My eyes widened.

"You... wouldn't do that. I'd be dead and-"

"My wifey dying in my arms... isn't too bad." He smirked and left food on my bed before leaving. Closing the door. So I was alone again in the quiet empty space. With a drip of red.

This story went from 0 to 100 fast

This story went from 0 to 100 fast. Lol. Keep reading and follow me! You may never know... Yoongi might save her in the next chapter hehehehe

To be Continued...