👑Chpt 17👑

Second first date?

YOONGI POV
I woke up at the sound of yelling. I stood up and walked over to the noise. I saw a boy who was from another gang getting beat up by my boys. They stopped when they saw me and bowed.

"What the kid do Jin?" Jin looked at me.

"He stole money from a bank and stabbed a women." I nodded.

"So kid... why'd you stab her? And why the need for money?" He looked up at me and I recognised him. He's part if EunWoo gang.

"My names Soo Hyun. I stole the money for my family. They are ill and-"

"Why didn't EunWoo give you the money?" The boy froze.

"B-because I didn't tell him..."

"Shouldn't you trust your leader?" I asked. He didn't answer. I sighed.

"Let the boy go. And give him the money."

"But Sir!? The women. And this money isn't his and-"

"Are you questioning me?" I asked. Jin froze and sighed. Everyone let him go and he scavenged the money immediately.

"Leave. Don't do this again and if the women dies or suffers you will hand yourself in." The boy nodded.

"Thank you so much." I remember the times when I was a s desperate as the boy. Maybe Y/n was right. I've judged them wrongly. The boy left and the gang gathered.

"From here on EunWoo gang is not an enemy. All crimes must be reported to me and I'll decide there punishment in which you'll carry out. Instead of focusing on punishing people you have to protect them. Give people no reason to steal money. Okay?" The gang bowed.

"YES SIR!" I walked up to the room and got ready. I got into my car and zoomed off to y/ns house. I hated the neighbourhood she lived in. It's wasn't safe... but I trusted my gang would change that soon. I arrived and started messaging.

👑 My Queen
Morning

Me
Morning. You ready to go?

👑My Queen
I'm ready when you are.

Me
I'm outside.

She didn't reply and I smiled thinking of her reaction. She soon ran out. I smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He sighed.

"Your really annoying you know that." She said slowly walking up to my car. I grabbed her wrist and kissed her knuckle. She froze utterly shocked then turned red. I smirked opened the door.

"Here you go." I said. She calmed down and sat in the car.

Y/N POV

"After school... lets go out."

"Out? Where." I asked. He passed me a paper and I read it out loud.

"Amusement Park? 50% off. Today only. Really? You wanna go here?"

"Yeah I mean... let's redo our first date." My heart froze and I looked at him. So he didn't like that day either... I smiled.

"Well it will be cheaper... I guess we could go."

"Great." He said smiling.

"Can I change first?" He shook his head.

"Your perfect with what your wearing." I giggled a bit at the compliment and sighed.

"Fine. I'll meet you after class."

"Deal." We arrived later and we jumped out. And then he snaked his arm round my waist. As a reflex I immediately pushed him away. And then I stopped.