👑Chpt 8👑

Doctors are overrated

"What happened?" He sighed.

"I got into a fight during a gang fight. I was distracted and he landed a blow on me." I stared a the purple and black eye.

"Wait... you didn't want to see me because of this?" I suddenly felt so stupid. I giggled as he became flustered.

"Stop doing that!" He said. I looked at him and he looked angry. I

"What's wrong?" He looked down.

"Kings need to look strong. I didn't want anyone especially you seeing me like this..." I laughed harder and he groaned. I smiled then touched his face gently.

"Thanks. For not being the jerk I thought you were I mean..." he looked at me and sighed still a bit upset.

"Okay. Break it up you two." Jimin said. I smiled at him.

"Sorry Jimin. I was being stupid. And mean."

"Don't worry y/n. It's not your fault. It's the 'King' over there who was crying before because of that punc-" Suddenly Yoongi slammed his foot onto Jimins and he stopped talking and kept smiling. Yoongi sighed.

"Well. I have to do something now otherwise I'd take you home..."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you aren't ignoring me. Are you going school tommorow?"

"Well... yeah might as well."

"Yeah... I'll see you there then?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Jimin. Take her home." Jimin smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Shall we go baby?" That shocked me. I became red and Yoongi pushed him.

"Stop it! Just leave. Bye y/n. See you later."

"Yeah. Bye." I smiled one last time and we walked away. Jimin sighed.

"So... you must be happy now?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Wanna go eat?" I nodded immensely. Free food of course. We went to an all you can eat buffet. I ate as much as I could and became so bloated. Jimin and I talked about our food and other people. It was hilarious. We then started walking toward my fake house.

"Thanks Jimin."

"It was nothing. Thanks for keeping me company." I shook my head.

"You really can make people happy." I sighed.

"I wish I could... but once you get to know me you'll know I'm a horrible person."

"Why? Cause you're in a mafia?"

"Yeah. Everyone hates that. They're disgusted." I started bursting out in laughter.

"I knew you through that gang. Why would I be disgusted now?" He looked at me weirdly.

"Too much? Sorry." I calmed myself down and he smiled.

"No. You just... shocked me." I couldn't really hear what he said.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." I nodded and saw the fake house.

"Well this is it. I should get going now." He nodded then grabbed my hand and pecked it.

"Have a good night baby..." I became flustered as he skipped away.

"Aish... I need to be careful of that one." I started walking towards my real house slowly I arrived there after the tiring walk. Then I received a call.