A harsh sound definitely not in English is snarled through his clenched teeth as his other hand suddenly grips my jaw roughly.

My eyes widen and tears threaten to spill at the crushing force his hand was applying against my jaw. Soon I have no other choice but to loosen my teeth around his hand which he pulls out with another curse.

The other hand on my jaw doesn't move and instead, he suddenly flips me over so I'm facing him. His body is back against mine before I can let out a breath, making it impossible to move more than the fraction of an inch.

"Quit struggling! I'm trying to help you." he hissed his features coming clear in the faint light of the moon peeking through the trees.

He was tall. And I know at 5ft4 it's a meaningless statement coming from me but he really was tall. At least an entire foot taller than me. Having to arch forward and down to speak the words inches from my wide eyes.

But that wasn't what had me speechless and shaking like a leaf in a tornado at the man pressed against me and holding me captive against a tree.

It wasn't the fact his midnight black hair framed a chiseled powerful jaw with flawless complexion and high cheekbones. Or that his face was a mere couple inches from mine and my jaw was starting to feel moments from being dislocated if he didn't slacken his grip soon.

It was his eyes. Those eyes.

I would recognize them anywhere. Take away the fact he had definitely grown to be a man since the one and only time I saw him so many years ago. Now he looked at least 23. But those eyes never changed.

Those piercing golden eyes.

Movement behind him distracts me for a second only because I know it wouldn't be anyone but one of the three men from the car.

Regretfully,  I'm right. Except their attires have changed.

The intricate brand on their heads from earlier was now glowing an angry red that marred an entire side of their face now. It was horrific and appeared more like the angry liquid was flowing within the gauge carved in their skin.

My eyes widened at the side of their fierce glowing red eyes in the moonlight as their eyes scanned the area.

Not human. Those three were definitely not human. And I'd been in a car with them. They had been taking me to their employer whom was probably the same as them if not worst.

A soft barely audible whimper escaped my throat as my body started shaking violently, this time in terror. Immediately the leader-the one who had been driving- his eyes snapped over to our hiding spot. And despite the fact we were cloaked in darkness, the way they clashed exactly on mine said they could see us.

GG leaped up into the air, with his hand raised above him.  I watched as it burst, like an explosion had ripped through his arm, splattering blood everywhere. But the bare flesh opened and reformed, stitching itself back together from a molecular level up. A huge dagger as long as my forearm emerged and was reformed. All this within the two seconds of him in the air before he struck.

I could barely gasp in a breath to scream out a warning. But mystery boy must have noticed the dread in my face because he slowly turned around, only to have a dagger jammed straight into his chest.

I watched in horror as it protruded all the way through his body and came out through his back. My voice lost somewhere within me.

"Step back." his voice was icy and emotionless. I was astonished and frozen with shock.

His head turned slowly to the side but his face was hidden by his dark hair cascading over his eyes.

"Run!" The words can't out as a cold growl. It was a command and for some reason it snapped my body back into action from becoming a frozen statue.