29. ~ You have a different name

Start from the beginning

Minhyuk
The confusion that rested upon his face when he heard Changkyun call you 'b/n' was almost too cute not to laugh at.

He pouted "how come he gets to call you cute nicknames". "Baby, that's a name I used to go by, Changkyun slipped up. It's not a nickname" you explained.

You could almost see the cogs turning in his brain as he processed this information. "Well if you have this many names already, surely I can add one more?".

You rolled your eyes, and nodded at him, playfully poking out your tongue. "If you have to".

Kihyun "I just can't believe you wouldn't tell me" Kihyun sighed running one hand through his hair the other gripping the steering wheel

Kihyun
"I just can't believe you wouldn't tell me" Kihyun sighed running one hand through his hair the other gripping the steering wheel.

He briefly looked over to you and then back to the road. "I'm sorry Kihyun, I didn't know my friends would tell you. I just-" you paused to think over your next words carefully.

"I just hate my past self, that name, I hope you can understand that I didn't keep this from you, rather I chose to forget that person" you told him.

He brought one of his hands to your thigh squeezing it. "I get that, still I want you to know you can tell me anything and I won't judge you". You smiled and nodded.

Hyungwon You had invited Hyungwon to a family event

Hyungwon
You had invited Hyungwon to a family event. Thinking about it carefully you realised quite a few members of your family could easily expose your birth name. Maybe it'd be best coming from you?

You found Hyungwon upstairs sorting through some clothes. "Can I talk to you for a second?" You asked biting your thumb nail. He nodded and sat down on the bed, you sat closely next to him.

Taking a deep breath you blurted "So y/n isn't my real name, you may hear b/n thrown around at this event, that is my birth name and I don't want you to be confused".

He looked at your desperate eyes with an unreadable look on his face. "Is that it?" He asked. You nodded a bit disappointed at his response.

"Hey, for what it's worth I think y/n is 10x more beautiful, tell me where that came from" he smiled leaning on his side.

Jooheon You never really expected this day to come

Jooheon
You never really expected this day to come. You had been living as y/n for so long that your birth name had rarely crossed your mind.

So when Jooheon came home asking who b/n was you were confused. "I don't know?" You replied continuing to fold laundry. "Where did you get that name anyway" You questioned.

"Your Grandfather sent a text wishing b/n and Jooheon a happy anniversary" he answered. "Now that's just stupid, he should know that's next week, did you thank him?".

"So b/n is? Jooheon asked again shaking his head. "Well it's me obviously, just I don't go by that name anymore" you shrugged.

Jooheon shot you a confused look. "Alright you keep on pretending like this isn't news to me" he sighed. You smiled at him, "I will".

I

I.M
"So y/n isn't your real name?" Changkyun looked at you with confusion written over every inch of his face.

"Well technically it is, it's legally changed, it's just not my birth name" you explained. "What? I'm confused" he exasperatedly sighed.

You stood up and moved closer to him, pressing a hand to his cheek gently you spoke "listen, all you need to know is my name is y/n alright, and if you call me b/n I'll-".

He interrupted you, "you'll what?" He smirked. "I don't know, I'll probably cry" you shrugged. He let out a dramatic "noooo" before tackling you in a hug.

A/n: ah yikes this took so long, I'm sorry guys

A/n: ah yikes this took so long, I'm sorry guys. Life has been a bit stressful lately. I have a load of studying and assignments to do, at the same time I'm trying to make time for work, my boyfriend and writing so it's difficult agh>.< I need 20 arms!! I hope you enjoy though!