29. ~ You have a different name

To avoid confusion b/n - birth name y/n - your name

To avoid confusion
b/n - birth name
y/n - your name

Monsta X discovering your name isn't your birth name.

Shownu
You were lounging around on the sofa on the phone to your mum. Shownu was laying next to you scrolling on his phone.

You kept nudging him with your leg and he smiled up at you every now and then.

Eventually it led to him pinning you down and play fighting causing you to put your mum on speaker phone.

"B/n are you even listening to me?" She shouted down the phone. You tensed up a little bit and Shownu shot you a confused look. "Yes, listen mum I gotta go I'll call you back later" you quickly hung up and turned to him.

"B/n?" He questioned. "Ugh don't say it. It sounds worse coming out of your mouth" you scoffed. He stared at you not knowing what to say. "It's my birth name" you sighed.

He simply nodded and brought you in for a hug. That's what you loved about Shownu, everything was so simple with him. 

Wonho You had brought him to meet your parents for the first time

Wonho
You had brought him to meet your parents for the first time. Right now you were sat around a table with him and your parents.

Small talk had been going on for a while it was awkward. "So have you been treating our b/n right?" Your dad asked Wonho. You stiffened and Wonho had a confused look plastered on his face.

"B/n?" He questioned. You nervously laughed as your Mum stared at your Dad in disappointment.

"Ah that's my birth name, I changed it growing up, my parents still slip up sometimes" you confessed. Wonho smiled at you.

"I think y/n suits you better anyway".