35 ~ Working an emergency service job

Thank you for this request!! I love writing for these boys still, even though requests are closed at the moment I'm in a place where I can actually write for this one!! I honestly don't know much about Korean National service, being a British girl, so I will leave that one and just go with the emergency service job!

Monsta x finding out you work an emergency service job

Shownu
You rushed through the door dropping your many bags down on the kitchen counter. You pulled off hat you'd been wearing massaging your head from the tension headache that had built up. You were happy to be home.

You had a very gruelling 10 hour shift as a paramedic, one of the shorter ones, and now you were heading out to meet your date.

You quickly decided you would shower, and then scrambled about to find some clothes, cursing yourself for not setting them out the night before like intended.

Within record time you were straight back out the door and getting into your car. You put your radio on to ease the stress you had built up, and silently drove on over to the cafe. You checked your bags under your eyes as you got out of your car, hoping you didn't look disheveled.

You only felt worse as you saw the shining man, you recognised as your date sat waiting for you. He seemed like a model. You smiled and waved as you walked over, you were sure he thought you were a catfish.

"It's lovely to meet you" he bashfully smiled! You naturally smiled back, feeling comfortable already. "And you, I hope I'm not late" you commented as you took your seat opposite him. He shook his head.

You partook in a little more small talk before asking what he did for a job. "I'm in the entertainment business" he awkwardly nodded. You were taken aback, but not surprised no wonder he looks so good. "Wow that must be a lot of work" you spoke, your attempt at pushing for more information. "It is, we'll worth it though. How about you? What is it you do?" He inquired. Flipping the topic to you.

"Me, I'm a paramedic" you answered, you didn't often speak about your job. "Oh wow, I feel like I should be clapping for you or something. You must work hard too" he complimented. You laughed a little.

"It is hard work, rewarding though". He seemed to enjoy your answer, and you both had a comfortable date going forward. He didn't ask many questions, and afterward you both agreed to go on a second date.

"Here I'll walk you to your car" he offered. You accepted, promising that once both your scheduled align you'll see him again. 

Wonho
"So what do you do for work" your date asked, a big smile plastered on his face. He felt warm and kind, so far you were enjoying your date. "I'm a aid worker" you replied, not sure if you should elaborate or not.

"Oh like helping people effected by natural disasters?" He asked, seeming very intrigued by your job. "Yeah exactly that, sometimes I'm sent overseas for it" you explained, happy that he knew what you did.