33 ~ You have a normal job compared to them

Wow I don't know what to say, thank you so much for requesting again after reopening this!! I didn't think anyone would so this has made my heart so full! Thank you<3.

Monsta X reacting to finding out you have a normal job compared to theirs

Shownu
You guys hadn't been dating very long, but you both absolutely loved spending time together when you could. You knew he had a stressful job so you liked to help him unwind in the evenings sometimes with a movie, snacks and blankets.

One of these nights you were running late, you cursed as you stared down at the long line of cars in front of you. You wanted nothing more than to just be with Shownu.

You quickly shot him a 'sorry work kept me late' text before bringing your concentration back to the road as you moved at a tortoise pace along.

After what felt like hours but was only 45 minutes you arrived home. You were about to run in and get ready but you found Shownu sat outside your place instead.

You smiled at him walking up to him. "What are you doing?" You asked. He mirrored your smile "I thought I'd bring movie night to you". You helped him up and you both held hands as you walked in to your place.

"So late from work, what is it you do?" He asked sheepishly. "Don't feel bad for not knowing, I'm sorry it hadn't come up" you apologised. "I'm nursery practitioner, I work at a nursery not far from here" you explained.

"That's amazing, you must have a job more tiring than mine". You laughed. "I don't think so, I couldn't do your job" you joked. He smiled and laughed with you. "I have tried yours, I liked nap time". You play pushed him. "Come on let's watch some movies".

Wonho
You and Wonho had been dating for a little while but with his busy schedule you didn't really talk about your work much. So when Wonho found out you were a nurse he had so many questions.

"Like a nurse nurse in a hospital?" He questioned. "Yeah where are you getting confused?" You giggled. "I'm not Jagi, I just can't believe I didn't know" he defended. You smiled poking him and teasing him.

"You have such an amazing job helping people, you must be so tired all the time". You cuddled into him. "Why do you think we're in bed so much, we both have exhausting jobs" you pointed out.

This caused him to laugh making your head fall all over the place as you were laying on his chest. "Well speaking of bed" he started. "Oh no what" you began preparing yourself for whatever he'd come out with.

"Well you already have a uniform right" he hinted. You laughed and lightly smacked his chest. "I can't believe you" you smirked. "I'm serious". "I know you are".

Minhyuk
Minhyuk knocked on your door and prepared himself for you to possibly turn him away, I mean he did just turn up unannounced. He couldn't lie he just really wanted to see your dogs.